PDA

View Full Version : Gnome Look is down

zachtib
December 13th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Can anyone get to gnome-look.org or kde-look.org?
I just reinstalled today, and to my dismay, gnome-look was down, so I couldn't go and grab my old themes

xequence
December 13th, 2005, 02:10 AM
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Odd...

anil_robo
December 13th, 2005, 02:17 AM
"the connection to gnome-look.org was refused".

DR_K13
December 13th, 2005, 02:30 AM
h4x0rs?:p

Wallakoala
December 13th, 2005, 02:33 AM
I too would like to know when gnome-look will be back up, because I cannot stand looking at my ugly desktop any longer. If anyone can guide me to another website where I can find some decent themes and/or icon sets (other than art.gnome.org), it would be greatly appreciated.

benplaut
December 13th, 2005, 02:34 AM
i can ping them, but i can't get to any of the *-look.org sites... i hope they aren't down for good :(

errantry
December 13th, 2005, 03:31 AM
me too

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.gnome-look.org.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

miscz
December 13th, 2005, 04:05 AM
There's still art.gnome.org, not that many themes but that site is quite big too.