PDA

View Full Version : Miss Reboot?

BLTicklemonster
December 12th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Not talking about having to reboot all the time because you aren't usiing windows.

I'm talking about THIS (http://www.cyberpursuits.com/heckifiknow/reboot/) a Canadian TV show that was on for a few years. Mainframe made the show. I got hooked on it, and they kinda left me hanging when season 4 ended.

Anybody else out there Reboot fans? I'm trying to find the episodes on dvd, but it appears that season 4 is the only one they have available. Bummer.

http://www.cyberpursuits.com/heckifiknow/reboot/images/rbt-cast1.jpg

xequence
December 12th, 2005, 09:08 PM
I remember that show =O It was quite good.

It is still on YTV though, as far as I know.

BLTicklemonster
December 12th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Doh, I just noticed that the page I link to has season 3 on dvd lol.

BWF89
December 12th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I loved that show.

BLTicklemonster
June 8th, 2006, 01:35 AM
I've finally gotten all the episodes, and am working on making my own DVD set of all 4 seasons.

raublekick
June 8th, 2006, 01:36 AM
man... i hate that show.

Engnome
June 8th, 2006, 01:59 AM
I've finally gotten all the episodes, and am working on making my own DVD set of all 4 seasons.

Lol half a year later you come back to tell us you have all episodes?

BLTicklemonster
June 8th, 2006, 02:00 AM
;) trolling around, saw the post and figured I'd say something.

Arktis
June 8th, 2006, 03:01 AM
I don't really miss it, but I never watched all of it.. stopped watching somewhere in the middle of the 2nd season, so I don't know how it ended and am actually a little curious.

JimmyJazz
June 8th, 2006, 04:22 AM
I always hated that show :(

PapaWiskas
June 8th, 2006, 04:26 AM
Lol half a year later you come back to tell us you have all episodes?

LMAO...at least he is dedicated.

BTW, I loved that show!!! Wish I had all the episodes...

BLTicklemonster
August 31st, 2006, 10:30 PM
Aaaactually, I have all the episodes here, and am slowly working my way into making them all into dvds. If and when, I'll see what I can do. I think I culled them all nefariously from eriwemil or by using stnerrottib or something, you may wish to try that yourself.

PapaWiskas
August 31st, 2006, 10:32 PM
Aaaactually, I have all the episodes here, and am slowly working my way into making them all into dvds. If and when, I'll see what I can do. I think I culled them all nefariously from eriwemil or by using stnerrottib or something, you may wish to try that yourself.

There for a minute I thought I had to much Rum to drink, but I follow you now.....:p

%hMa@?b<C
August 31st, 2006, 10:44 PM
funny thing is I googled eriwemil and stnerrottib before realising it was written backwards!

dabear
August 31st, 2006, 10:48 PM
Hey, lol, were that a tv series? I have a game console game (play station 1?) with these characters, which I really liked back in the days

jperez
August 31st, 2006, 10:53 PM
Wow, I haven't seen that show since I was about 7 and I'm 22 now. I WANT REBOOT! My fav character was Bob, the Guardian, or main character.

Jesse~

Polygon
September 1st, 2006, 12:33 AM
i remember watching this show when i was a kid. i didnt really understand it but it was still a cool show =P

BLTicklemonster
August 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
*looks around. dusts off thread*

I had a fax machine moved into my office now, and can't find where I can mute the handshake when it is sending, so whenever I hear that bweeeoooooeeeeeooooaaaaagggrrrrrfffrrrtttbbbewwwww noise, I just turn around and say, "Oh. Hi Bob!"

The folks here just accept me for who I am, and are thankful I'm not working at a post office.

Oh, and there are episodes on youtube, and Netflix has some of the DVDs in case anyone is wondering how to find it since it's not on tv anymore.

mips
August 6th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I had a fax machine moved into my office now, and can't find where I can mute the handshake when it is sending,

Should be able to turn that off somewhere in the setup menu.

What brand & model fax is it?

We had that show on TV here but I never watched it.