PDA

View Full Version : Something that made me scratch my head...

ELD
December 27th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Basically i run the website Gaming 4 Linux (http://www.gaming4linux.com) and i was taking a look at the stats to see where visitors come from and found this heh:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/clericvash/Clipboard02.gif

Most search engine searches for it are on windows live, how wierd is that. Or is it not so weird?

el mariachi
December 27th, 2008, 10:53 PM
it's the default engine on the new IE's and most people won't bother changing it..
but still.... it's a Linux website :S

BGFG
December 27th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Picking between Google and windows. Lesser of two evils anyone ? lOL.
I Hope scroogle stays alive

Giant Speck
December 27th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Perhaps the results are coming from Windows users who are looking to use Linux, but are curious as to what games they can play on it?

Dr Small
December 27th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Picking between Google and windows. Lesser of two evils anyone ? lOL.
I Hope scroogle stays alive
I never choose evil; whether more or less.

el mariachi
December 27th, 2008, 11:42 PM
tooth paste is evil! it kills all those dear bacteria that comfortably live in your mouth, and you know that killing is wrong!

google, always :D

Giant Speck
December 27th, 2008, 11:43 PM
I never choose evil; whether more or less.

Good for you?

loell
December 27th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Good for you?

no (not for drsmall or anybody), the choice of not choosing evil doesn't necessarily mean good consequences. :twisted:

Giant Speck
December 27th, 2008, 11:55 PM
no (not for drsmall or anybody), the choice of not choosing evil doesn't necessarily mean good consequences. :twisted:

What the hell happened to your coffee cups?

Dr Small
December 27th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Good for you?
That was such a vague statement that I continue to "scratch my head..." on what that one means.

Giant Speck
December 28th, 2008, 12:00 AM
That was such a vague statement that I continue to "scratch my head..." on what that one means.

Well, when you do finally figure it out, just change the question mark to an exclamation mark and that will be my response.

loell
December 28th, 2008, 12:05 AM
What the hell happened to your coffee cups?

that is something that made me scratch my head too.. :guitar:

BGFG
December 28th, 2008, 12:11 AM
tooth paste is evil! it kills all those dear bacteria that comfortably live in your mouth, and you know that killing is wrong!

And we know the google way: every little bit of personal information counts... :) google away guys!

el mariachi
December 28th, 2008, 12:47 AM
lol ssssssssh people don't need to know that xD

init1
December 28th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Yeah, I'm forced to use IE at school, but I always change the default search to Google. Most people probably don't bother to.

cammin
December 28th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Most search engine searches for it are on windows live, how wierd is that. Or is it not so weird?

It's probably people involved in flamewars about there actually being games for linux.

ELD
December 30th, 2008, 09:45 PM
It's probably people involved in flamewars about there actually being games for linux.

It wouldn't suprise me!

crl0901
December 30th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Basically i run the website Gaming 4 Linux (http://www.gaming4linux.com) and i was taking a look at the stats to see where visitors come from and found this heh:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/clericvash/Clipboard02.gif

Not to call you out or nitpick, but on your site, you spelt "categories" wrong.

ELD
January 2nd, 2009, 03:47 PM
Yeah i noticed that just haven't gotten around to changing it yet :)

TBOL3
January 2nd, 2009, 05:36 PM

No, cortisone cream is evil. I open up the tube, put it on my brush, and brush. Even worse, someone in my family wanted to use the restroom while I was brushing my teeth, so I had it stuck in my mouth, and almost gaged it out while running to the other side of the house.

Oh, and I don't think google is too evil.

MikeTheC
January 2nd, 2009, 08:10 PM
Good for you?

More or less... :)

ELD
January 3rd, 2009, 02:48 PM
Well i fixed that spelling error heh.