PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] [SOLVED] Unable to install ubutu at Toshiba sattelite l300-190 laptop

mali2
December 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Hello every body,
I just recently buy a toshiba satellite L300-190 Laptop... It comes with windows vista... I tried to live Run, and installing the Ubuntu 8.0.14 in my laptop, but after first Ubuntu bar, video display becomes disturbed, i tried from different ways by wiring some external monitor. But it is showing the same behaviour, while touching the touchpad, mouse is seems to be moved in the screen, while trying with live demo... but i unable to read any thing... What can i do now, i realy want to install this Ubuntu.
Any kind of help would be greately appriciated.
I m waiting for your response.
Thanks in advance.

mali2
December 26th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Now I have installed the ubuntu 8.1 , it is working well... in my laptop... but wireless and sound is not working, how can i update that driver, whenever i use the hardware driver ... it says "No proprietary drivers are in use on this system"
please help me out, ur guide is realy very usefull every time.

mali2
December 31st, 2008, 07:41 PM
For wireless in this laptop follow the link, and just read out the last thread u will get your answer........http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1022311