PDA

View Full Version : What is your dream girl like?

NintendoTogepi
December 17th, 2008, 07:31 AM
For me, she would be rather tall (I don't want someone significantly shorter then me), beautiful (of course), moderate weight, brown hair and blue eyes, and very intelligent, loving to have discussion on politics, socio-economic theory, and computers.

I'd actually rank intelligence as one of the most important parts. I wouldn't want a girl that just talks about nothing for 24/7.

CholericKoala
December 17th, 2008, 07:33 AM
My girlfriend.

isaacj87
December 17th, 2008, 07:39 AM
My girlfriend.

+1

My girlfriend is a beautiful, smart, and capable individual. She has a great personality and is great to talk to. She actually joined the Marine Corps, which impresses me very much. More importantly, she's the whole reason I got hooked on Ubuntu/Kubuntu in the first place. She introduced me to it! Without her, I doubt I would of ever known about Ubuntu.

P.S. The thread shouldn't alienate our female Ubuntu users. The title should read: What is your dream girl/guy like?

acelin
December 17th, 2008, 07:54 AM
+1

My girlfriend is a beautiful, smart, and capable individual. She has a great personality and is great to talk to. She actually joined the Marine Corps, which impresses me very much. More importantly, she's the whole reason I got hooked on Ubuntu/Kubuntu in the first place. She introduced me to it! Without her, I doubt I would of ever known about Ubuntu.

P.S. The thread shouldn't alienate our female Ubuntu users. The title should read: What is your dream girl/guy like?

Sup Isaac.

My dream girl:
around 5' 3", long beautiful brown hair, beautiful brown eyes. Is intelligent, and can hold a conversation about anything with anyone. She would be polite, not rude, and would care for me. She would be so interesting, we could never run out of things to talk to very often. Perhaps musical, definitley computer savvy, and interested in other people and her surroundings.

frankleeee
December 17th, 2008, 07:57 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus
Enjoy your projections.

OutOfReach
December 17th, 2008, 08:07 AM
About the same height as me, shorter, or even taller I don't mind (as long as it isn't by much). Black/Brown long hair, brown/black eyes, nice body. Intelligent, and good personality. One that is actually interested in me and cares bout me. Oh yeah, and honest. Honesty is a big thing.

Actually, not really a dream girl, she's real. I've known her for a while and have just fallen for her. Now I just gotta move in for the kill. :o

MaxIBoy
December 17th, 2008, 08:07 AM
It's hard to plan these things, and I'm not even going to try. What will happen, will happen.

CholericKoala
December 17th, 2008, 08:11 AM
For me, she would be rather tall (I don't want someone significantly shorter then me), beautiful (of course), moderate weight, brown hair and blue eyes, and very intelligent, loving to have discussion on politics, socio-economic theory, and computers.

I'd actually rank intelligence as one of the most important parts. I wouldn't want a girl that just talks about nothing for 24/7.

imho, wisdom > intelligence. A girl who talks probably is not very wise, but might be very intelligent.

dannytatom
December 17th, 2008, 08:18 AM
One that enjoys me being on my computer/internet 24/7 & watching cartoons.

sonicb00m
December 17th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Haha, picking a dream girl is like saying "which candy bar do you want to eat for the rest of your life?".

So many varieties and personalities to choose from I'd like to have a different kind for each day of the week :D

I think people who dream of "dream girls" are looking for someone to fulfill their self-worth.

aktiwers
December 17th, 2008, 08:21 AM
My girlfriend.
+ 1 your girlfriend is hot

sonicb00m
December 17th, 2008, 08:25 AM
+ 1 your girlfriend is hot

:lolflag:

abhilashm86
December 17th, 2008, 08:59 AM
like a cute cheetah baby and lot of cute jokes with 24/7 smile:p!!!!!!!!hope i'll get my dream gal!!!!!!

Trail
December 17th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Any girl not stupid, not ugly, that cares for me and gives me attention.

xpod
December 17th, 2008, 11:59 AM
My dream girl is lying on the sofa with a terrible flu while i take a break from wrapping Christmas presents,tidying kids rooms and cleaning hamsters out.

A bit of a nightmare really.

billgoldberg
December 17th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Hot and smart.

I don't like dumb girls, no matter how pretty they are.

Chilli Bob
December 17th, 2008, 01:30 PM
I am so predictable in my tastes that my friends made me this cake for my birthday a few weeks ago. It pretty well sums up my ideal girlfriend.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/goosecreature/fantasy_cake.jpg

Bunx
December 17th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Sarah Palin.

daverich
December 17th, 2008, 04:12 PM
well, i'm married,- but variety is the spice of life.

I must admit for purely hedonistic reasons I'd have to say Heather Brooke. (but only for a few goes,- a few times a year maybe..)

Kind regards

Dave Rich

grazed
December 17th, 2008, 04:15 PM
"dream girls" are just a product of being self centered.

describing them is just another way for one to project their selfish wants and desires. it never has anything to do with the actual -person- they're looking for... only what they enjoy about themselves, and what they think looks pretty.

little do most people know, that having a significant other that had these... "very similar qualities", would eventually drive them insane. people are attracted to others for the differences from themselves... not similarities that they share. otherwise, you would end up looking for someone that reminded you of yourself as much as possible... thus, the ideal woman for these people, is a carbon copy of themselves, with the opposite sex's genitals.

and that, my friends... is just weird and wrong.

in my opinion, that is.

BobLand
December 17th, 2008, 08:51 PM
No such thing. In fact, the whole concept is dangerous. Look at the stats for divorce and spousal abuse. Why do you think these numbers are so high?

People have too many expectations of others. When someone is not they way you want them or think they should be, doubt begins to develop into resentment.

Then again, are you the dream man? What's so great about you? Can you honestly evaluate yourself in the eyes of another?

Everyone has warts. The dream part is learning to live with them and accept them as part of the whole. No one or thing is perfect.

Not a rant, just an observation.
bobland

gn2
December 17th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Nigella Lawson.

uncholowapo
December 17th, 2008, 09:30 PM
My dream girl would have to be shorter than me, likes video games just much as I do (more impressive if she could own me in CoD4), likes and enjoys the passion of cars, and loves computers just as much as I do. That would be the best girlfriend ever. But the one I have has none of those qualities and yet I still fall for her everytime.

Bölvağur
December 17th, 2008, 09:47 PM
My girlfriend.

his girlfriend

Presto123
December 17th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Well, my dream girl actually works with me...so, I find it hard to pay attention.

She is an intelligent, beautiful girl with sharp eyes, about 5' 4", dark hair and not BONEY, but nowhere near being overweight and is VERY sweet. If she ever breaks up with her guy, I will be waiting. :P

happysmileman
December 17th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Intelligent, open-minded (not necessarily in the way you're thinking of, perverts).
Similar, but not exactly the same, interests, maybe a bit less interested in and knowledgable about computers than me but a bit more in politics or physics or something, conversation may be hell with different interests, but I imagine it'd be almost as bad if we had the exact same :P

emshains
December 17th, 2008, 10:18 PM
A girl I see everyday, but I can't talk to.

KiwiNZ
December 17th, 2008, 11:18 PM
This is not appropriate for here