PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Install Gos Ultimate edition (V2.0)

Merps
December 11th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Hey I have it running at the moment as a live CD, and it works great. Only thing is I can't see an obvious way to install it onto the hard disc.

It sees like the ubiquity installer is visible but not active. I guess it is a lesson in using the Enlightenment desktop. The only thing is I am tired from learning it with 1.0.1.

So I have set the theme to Bling and the Wallpaper to sky and cracked earth, but still there seems to be no way to install it or active the ubiquity installer.

Also I have played around with the shelves and gadgets, nothing there either.... anyone able to install it and how to do it?

It could be due to the fact that I am using the Ultimate E edition, perhaps there is another ultimate edition to try?

darthchaosofrspw
July 26th, 2010, 03:29 AM
Hey I have it running at the moment as a live CD, and it works great. Only thing is I can't see an obvious way to install it onto the hard disc.

It sees like the ubiquity installer is visible but not active. I guess it is a lesson in using the Enlightenment desktop. The only thing is I am tired from learning it with 1.0.1.

So I have set the theme to Bling and the Wallpaper to sky and cracked earth, but still there seems to be no way to install it or active the ubiquity installer.

Also I have played around with the shelves and gadgets, nothing there either.... anyone able to install it and how to do it?

It could be due to the fact that I am using the Ultimate E edition, perhaps there is another ultimate edition to try?

Bump.

I created gOS Ultimate E a while back. IIRC, to install the OS, you had to open the terminal and use the command ubiquity