PDA

View Full Version : The Digital Reality

coreyrussell
December 10th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Hello. My name is Corey Russell and I am wanting to start a blog called The Digital Reality. The blog would discuss mostly Ubuntu related news but also any other technical / IT/ gamer news that's going on. I am looking for some people who might be interested in writing articles / post whatever you want to call them.

The blog is at http://thedigitalreality.blogspot.com

Not much is up right now. I just put it up. If you are interested or have any questions respond here OR you can email me at coreymrussell@gmail.com.

cardinals_fan
December 10th, 2008, 05:57 AM
I posted a comment :D

coreyrussell
December 10th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Thank you. I just hope more people find interest in helping out.

coreyrussell
December 11th, 2008, 05:13 AM
I would really like some help with this. Any takers?

magmon
December 11th, 2008, 05:17 AM
Eh, why not. May give me something to do, other than mindlessly browse these forums xD

I-75
December 11th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Why not start a podcast based on the blog?

magmon
December 11th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Brilliant! Or a youtube series lol.

I-75
December 11th, 2008, 05:56 AM
If you are looking for material, type Linux in Google then click news and then sort by date. You will get all the latest Linux news items. Take the best 5 or 10 from each day and then every couple of days, publish a new blog based on the latest Linux items.

There are a lot of good Linux podcasts, but the community could use a frequent and consistent podcast on latest Linux happenings. Base your podcasts on your blog...both will compliment each other.

If you ever decide to get into podcasting, here is the latest Linux based podcast list.

http://www.thelinuxlink.net/

Whatever you decide...Good Luck

coreyrussell
December 11th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Thanks everyone for your input. I have never done podcasting before but I would really love to give that a go. If you could point me in the right direction to get started with that it would be appreciated.