PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] installation problem in debug flash player 10

bharath225
December 9th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Hi,

I have installed flash player 10 (debug version as plugin for firefox).After I've installed I restarted my system and I checked it by writing one small program in flex.Debugger is true.But when i shutdown my system the flash player which I've installed is not activated.Old version (the one i have earlier) is activated.When I shutdown my system installed version was lost.How to solve this?

And i tried to install standalone debug player but it's asking for url i don know which url it's asking?
I am getting frustration with this problem?
Anybody please help me on this....my communication will not be best please don mind for that.

Thanks
Bharath

igurbev
June 17th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Replace ~/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so with

... flash_player_10_linux_dev/plugin/debugger/install_flash_player_10_linux/libflashplayer.so

jmiguel77
July 7th, 2009, 08:50 PM
hi

i'va already done that, both using the flash installer provided by adobe and by hand

in the first case i, log off / log on and the first time it works ok, but if i close firefox and start again, it no longer works

any ideas ???

ducksun43
July 7th, 2009, 09:18 PM
that http://sunoano.name/ws/public_xhtml/debian_notes_cheat_sheets.html#flash_on_debian might help you I guess