View Full Version : the real ubuntu

tjwoosta
December 4th, 2008, 09:33 PM
i just found this video and thought it was interesting

so i decided to share...

http://www.globalonenessproject.org/videos/ubuntu

magmon
December 4th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Yeah, thats pretty cool. Ill finish it once my downloads finish cuz it was crawlng along xD

chris4585
December 5th, 2008, 01:00 AM
That moved me, its almost hard to believe that the OS we all use is more or less a practice and means the same thing in two completely different environments.

igknighted
December 5th, 2008, 01:24 AM
That moved me, its almost hard to believe that the OS we all use is more or less a practice and means the same thing in two completely different environments.

If you read the home page, that is why it is named "ubuntu", so its not really a coincidence or anything. It was also used as a team motto for the Boston Celtics last year.

chris4585
December 5th, 2008, 01:29 AM
If you read the home page, that is why it is named "ubuntu", so its not really a coincidence or anything. It was also used as a team motto for the Boston Celtics last year.

Yes I understand that it is not a coincidence, its just something you don't realize every day... I mean I never realized what Ubuntu really meant to other people in the real world before, as far as I know is what Ubuntu means to me, which is the same thing, I was saying how awesome/amazing that is