PDA

View Full Version : yahoo down ?

hkgonra
December 3rd, 2008, 09:18 PM
Been trying to connect to yahoo for the last 15 minutes and it keeps giving me page cannot be displayed.
Cannot oin either.
Anybody else having problems ?

chucky chuckaluck
December 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
yup, can't get in to screw up my fantasy lineups.

yabbadabbadont
December 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Even better, ATT (in their infinite wisdom) decided to host all of their DSL subscriber's mail on Yahoo... so no mail for me. (OK, I can still access my gmail and aim mail accounts, but none of my family or friends have those addresses. ;))

I find myself in the strange position of missing the old SBC (Southwestern Bell).

Ewingo401
December 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Yes it was down for awhile. What really sucks is that I work in internet tech support and for most of my customers yahoo=the internet...that made for a really fun 15 minutes lol.

richg
December 4th, 2008, 12:38 AM
I was wondering myself. Obvious man told me if other sites are ok, then obviously Yahoo is down. It should be obvious.

Rich

LookTJ
December 4th, 2008, 01:45 AM
It's up with a new design? Does anyone like the design?

richg
December 4th, 2008, 05:31 PM
No I do not like the new design. Every few hours the old site goes away and then comes back. With the new site on, I give feedback that it is less informative.
I have switched over to Google home page and slowly switching over to Gmail.

Rich

yabbadabbadont
December 4th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I never use the web-interface. While it was down, I was unable to retrieve my mail from ATT's pop3 server that is hosted by Yahoo. Yahoo.... what a strangely relevant name. :twisted: