Thread: Command & conquer 3 tiberium wars install problem

Beans

Command & conquer 3 tiberium wars install problem

I cannot get the installer to work. I agree to the terms and conditions page and start the install, but before it even starts to install it says "installer has been interrupted". The wine database says to copy the disk to the hard drive and install from there, but most of the files will not copy over so that is not an option. Does any one have any ideas of how to get it to work?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Command & conquer 3 tiberium wars install problem

Is there something wrong with the disks (scratches, dirt, etc.)? There is no real reason why the files should not be able to copy and if there is something wrong with them that is preventing the copy, then that is also probably what is "interrupting" the installer.

Linux User #355330 | Ubuntu User #15618 | Last.FM

Beans

no the files show a message something to the extent of being read only or something like that. That they are not meant to be copied. my guess is some sort of copyright measure. I could try it again and copy-paste the exact message if that would help.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

lol....my disk was scratched and I couldn't install either. so I copied the files from my windows install.