Page 76 of 579 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176576 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 5790

Thread: The Off Topic Game

  1. #751
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyness003 View Post
    COol beans. I'll check out personas some time. Looks interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Melon View Post
    Why would an ambulance put out a fire? hahahahaha

    In marble walls as white as milk
    lined with skin as soft as silk
    within a fountain crystal clear
    a golden apple does appear
    no doors are there to this stronghold
    yet thieves break in and steal the gold.

    What am I?
    what are you?

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Beans
    68
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    pink isn't well, he stayed back the hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Professor View Post
    COol beans. I'll check out personas some time. Looks interesting.



    what are you?
    an egg
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
    - Stephen Hawking

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    Quote Originally Posted by walter melon View Post
    pink isn't well, he stayed back the hotel.


    An egg
    cool

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sault, Michigan
    Beans
    88

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    do the dew.

    ao the aew
    bo the bew
    co the cew
    eo the eew
    fo the few
    go the gew
    ho the hew
    io the iew
    jo the jew
    ko the kew
    lo the lew
    mo the mew
    no the new
    oo the oew
    po the pew
    qo the qew
    ro the rew(scooby doo)
    so the sew
    to the tew
    uo the uew
    vo the vew
    wo the wew
    xo the xew
    yo the yew
    zo the zew

    3.
    1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 8214808651 3282306647 0938446095 5058223172 5359408128 4811174502 8410270193 8521105559 6446229489 5493038196 4428810975 6659334461 2847564823 3786783165 2712019091 4564856692 3460348610 4543266482 1339360726 0249141273 7245870066 0631558817 4881520920 9628292540 9171536436 7892590360 0113305305 4882046652 1384146951 9415116094 3305727036 5759591953 0921861173 8193261179 3105118548 0744623799 6274956735 1885752724 8912279381 8301194912 9833673362 4406566430 8602139494 6395224737 1907021798 6094370277 0539217176 2931767523 8467481846 7669405132 0005681271 4526356082 7785771342 7577896091 7363717872 1468440901 2249534301 4654958537 1050792279 6892589235 4201995611 2129021960
    Ubuntu User #27950
    Linux User #492594
    For Proper Viewing, Take Red Pill Now.

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Beans
    68
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    Quote Originally Posted by 0per4t0r View Post

    3.
    1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 8214808651 3282306647 0938446095 5058223172 5359408128 4811174502 8410270193 8521105559 6446229489 5493038196 4428810975 6659334461 2847564823 3786783165 2712019091 4564856692 3460348610 4543266482 1339360726 0249141273 7245870066 0631558817 4881520920 9628292540 9171536436 7892590360 0113305305 4882046652 1384146951 9415116094 3305727036 5759591953 0921861173 8193261179 3105118548 0744623799 6274956735 1885752724 8912279381 8301194912 9833673362 4406566430 8602139494 6395224737 1907021798 6094370277 0539217176 2931767523 8467481846 7669405132 0005681271 4526356082 7785771342 7577896091 7363717872 1468440901 2249534301 4654958537 1050792279 6892589235 4201995611 2129021960
    wow
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
    - Stephen Hawking

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    ro the rew(scooby doo)
    lol

    and
    3.1 dot dot dot
    pi to one million places... put that in one of these replies.

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Internets
    Beans
    468
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Professor View Post
    lol

    and
    3.1 dot dot dot
    pi to one million places... put that in one of these replies.
    http://pi.ytmnd.com/

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Beans
    68
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    i don't know if you guys know about this, but enter "about:robots" in firefox
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
    - Stephen Hawking

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    *eating something*
    Beans
    704
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Melon View Post
    i don't know if you guys know about this, but enter "about:robots" in firefox
    Been there, done that.

    Welcome Humans....

    edit: bleh, didn't work...

    BriNginG BacK ThE mulTi-FonT MulTiColOrEd BumP!
    |>[HowTo] Bump The BUMP Thread<||>Stats<||>19k<||>23k<||>26k<||>34k<||>37k<||>38k<||>39k<||>40k<|

    Quote Originally Posted by lukjad007
    Backups are usually a good thing unless it's a sewer.

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sault, Michigan
    Beans
    88

    Re: The Off Topic Game

    enter
    javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0
    in firefox.
    Ubuntu User #27950
    Linux User #492594
    For Proper Viewing, Take Red Pill Now.

Page 76 of 579 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176576 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •