Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Random Computer Story in my School.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: My Random Computer Story in my School.

Sup Nick. I have experienced some the problems that you have as well. The Librarian at my school yelled at me the other day because I touched the ethernet hub that connects 4 computers in the library to the network. Sometimes the cords will come loose so I checked them (because I couldn't log on). She tells me that I am not allowed to do that and that I could crash the computers (idiot). She then went on to say that she was going to tell Rev (he is the high school computer admin and teacher for a few classes). I told her that he wouldn't care and she got off my back. >_>

Also, she gets mad at me when I bring my Laptop (which i am on right now that has 8.10 installed on it) and get on the network. <_< >_> I sometimes just sit there and do school work as well as show off Ubuntu to by using compiz people always ask me what it is. Ubuntu is a magnet for attention

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: My Random Computer Story in my School.

I know. I brought my laptop to my church while we were eating. Like 20 people came up to me when I was showing off my fire effects. They said "How are you doing that?" and I say:"You can't do that. You run Windows, And I run Linux." Only ONE person in the whole church in his teens knew about Linux.
    Never mind.Kept screwing up XFCE.XD
    http://www.crashie.com will crash an IE install.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234