Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has OpenOffice2.0.0 a high priority ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Has OpenOffice2.0.0 a high priority ?

I spoke with doko about this, and he says that official breezy-updates for 2.0.1 are planned, if all goes well. I'll keep everyone updated on that!
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxradar
    Linux's audio architecture is more like the layers of the Earth's crust than the network model, with lower levels occasionally erupting on to the surface, causing confusion and distress, and upper layers moving to displace the underlying technology that was originally hidden

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

that's great news: every small openoffice improvement makes a big difference for me; it's the program I spent most of my Ubuntu time with... Thanks!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by jdong
    I spoke with doko about this, and he says that official breezy-updates for 2.0.1 are planned, if all goes well. I'll keep everyone updated on that!
    Wow, if that does happen, it'll be the best christmas present ever.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by jdong
    so great to hear (although I have dial up)

Beans

Talking Re: Has OpenOffice2.0.0 a high priority ?

Just FYI, 2.0.1-0ubuntu1 has landed dapper.

Will we see it in breezy-updates or breezy-backports soon?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

This will most likely be done by breezy-updates, and Backports will only be considered if something fails in the preferred path. There are numerous source changes that'd be easier to do in breezy-updates than Dapper (patch branching and build dependencies)
    Linux's audio architecture is more like the layers of the Earth's crust than the network model, with lower levels occasionally erupting on to the surface, causing confusion and distress, and upper layers moving to displace the underlying technology that was originally hidden

Beans

Jdong, any update on OO.o 2.0.1 for breezy-updates?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I read on the oooforum.org forums that 2.0.1 solves some of the numbering problems OOo has... that would be great... Still no news about the update? I guess I'll have to wait until next year!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Because of the high quality standard for breezy-updates, this is going to take a while to do. Please be patient. Ask doko or mdz about review progress, since I am not the one responsible for breezy-updates (and they'll have more accurate answers than me)

Beans

Jdong, thanks for keeping us updated on this one.
    How may we contact doko or mdz? Maybe we can send them an email about this next week after the new year holidays are over.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast