Thread: Nobody Can Help Me???Nobody has a Radeon 9800 Pro 100% Working???

Beans

Nobody Can Help Me???Nobody has a Radeon 9800 Pro 100% Working???

Hi. ive posted this thread 5 days ago:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=955783

But nobody answered. Earlyer, y posted other:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=949297

and no answers neither. I know that ATI its difficult to set up in linux, but nobody has succeeded and can help me? Im desesperate now and i dont know who to complain at. ATI Support spain didn't help at all. No responses from Bugzilla. No similar info in other forums. Help plz!

Beans

Re: Nobody Can Help Me???Nobody has a Radeon 9800 Pro 100% Working???

You'd be better off bumping your first post (from multimedia/video), or even posting in Beginner Talk (that gets the most traffic), the cafe isn't a support forum... we're all here to goof around and have fun.

Have you tried just using the open-source radeon/ati driver that comes preinstalled? Before I upgraded to an nvidia card I used that on my x800 and it worked very nicely, and I have heard it has improved quite a bit since then.
    Desktop: AMD Athlon64 X2 3600+, Nvidia 8600GT, 3GB RAM, 80GB hd, Windows 7 Beta
    Lappy: Sony Vaio FW-140E, Intel P8400 2.26Ghz, 3GB Ram, 250GB HD, Intel x4500MHD, Windows 7 Beta & Kubuntu 8.10 w/ KDE 4.2

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Nobody Can Help Me???Nobody has a Radeon 9800 Pro 100% Working???

Your posts are a little overwhelming with the all the info you provide. A lot of people figure that if you know enough to post all that information, that you must know what you are doing and don't need any help.

There is a team that answers unanswered post in abosolute noobs. It might be an idea to post there and not bump your posts. Don't provide so much info to start with, wait till someone asks.

Jim