Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FAQ - How do I ask a Question

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: FAQ - How do I ask a Question

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashawn View Post
    This is such a common complaint, I don't know why they refuse to fix it. I've been coming here for a couple years but since it's so obscure, I forget how sometimes and get frustrated myself trying to find it. Are the creators so egotistical they can't admit a mistake and change it?
    Er... sorry for butting in... but how exactly should this be "fixed?" Nearly every forum has roughly the same design. I don't know any way to make it easier other than a giant button in the middle of the screen.
    Mint 17.3 Cinnamon

Beans

i am also very curious to know this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Beans

I've spent hours and hours and hours on many days trying to find out "How do I ask a question?"

I finally found the answer--I want to create a thread instead of asking a question. Guess I've lived a thread bear life?

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by becketma View Post
    I've spent hours and hours and hours on many days trying to find out "How do I ask a question?"

I finally found the answer--I want to create a thread instead of asking a question. Guess I've lived a thread bear life?
    Your 4 threads since Sept. 9th 2010 is a little sparse maybe, but not quite "thread bare", I've only managed to post 2 threads both in FF&H since March 2010 .

But for getting improved help by improving your posting style, there is an excellent guide by user undecim --here-- (single post, to view complete thread click on the thread title at the top of the browser window). Edit: I have never come across any threads/posts of yours previously, the "your" in "your posting style" above is not a personal reference to you. It is more of an aspect of my posting style
    Last edited by yetiman64; April 1st, 2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: clarification

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123