Thread: language only on my youtube account

Beans

language only on my youtube account

The language on my YouTube account has been switched to something unrecognizable to me. I think I know when and how it happened. Now I want to figure out how to fix it.
    somthing was loaded into an internet cache somwhere and I don't know how or where to start looking.
    Just on the Ubuntu/Firefox/Youtube. I've checked it with Vista>Firefox and there's no problem there.
    Some help would be appreciated.

RA

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: language only on my youtube account

I had a similar problem a few days ago, Youtube was all in Italian. Not long before I had been to Babel fish to translate some Italian so I don't know if that caused it, can't think how. Anyway fixed it by clearing the cache, cookies etc Tools>Clear Private Data, have you tried that?

Mick

Beans

Thanks, that cleared it up.
    Wasn't sure what you meant by tools and i was look'n in Applications, Places, Systems, till I saw the Tools on the Firefox.

Open Firefox>tools>Clear Private Data. Checked them one at a time. Nothing worked until I cleared the cookies. It's all back the way it was.
    Thanks much
    RA

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Excellent, quite made my day, first time I've managed to help someone on here.

Mick