Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Conky Deluge Python Script

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Conky Deluge Python Script

UPDATE

I've published a new package labelled for Intrepid, starting at version 2.0.

The first post has been updated, and the package is available via apt.

To use the new intrepid "labelled" packages via apt, changes to your sources.list are needed. This:

Code:
    deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/m-buck/ubuntu hardy main
    deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/m-buck/ubuntu hardy main
    Needs to become this:

Code:
    deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/m-buck/ubuntu intrepid main
    deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/m-buck/ubuntu intrepid main
    Currently either hardy or intrepid packages will work with either version of ubuntu.

However going forwards there are no guarantees that packages will continue to work with hardy, development may introduce intrepid specific dependencies. All future revisions will only be available for intrepid.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Just thought of another option to add: "Share Ratio"
    hippyrandall.com | This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future, which is alittle ironic since we may not have one. -- Arthur Clarke

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by HippyRandall View Post
    Just thought of another option to add: "Share Ratio"
    Yep, this could be added...there is a "ratio" key to use

The following are all the data keys that are available, what other keys would be useful? I can get more setup in one go if you tell me what:

Code:
    'active_time', 'compact', 'distributed_copies', 'download_payload_rate', 'eta', 'file_priorities',
    'file_progress', 'files', 'hash', 'is_auto_managed', 'is_seed', 'label', 'max_connections',
    'max_download_speed', 'max_upload_slots', 'max_upload_speed', 'message', 'move_on_completed',
    'move_on_completed_path', 'name', 'next_announce', 'num_files', 'num_peers', 'num_pieces',
    'num_seeds', 'paused', 'peers', 'piece_length', 'prioritize_first_last', 'private', 'progress',
    'queue', 'ratio', 'remove_at_ratio', 'save_path', 'seed_rank', 'seeding_time', 'state',
    'stop_at_ratio', 'stop_ratio', 'total_done', 'total_payload_download', 'total_payload_upload',
    'total_peers', 'total_seeds', 'total_size', 'total_uploaded', 'total_wanted', 'tracker',
    'tracker_host', 'tracker_status', 'trackers', 'upload_payload_rate'
    Some of the above are probably deluge specific most of the time so probably aren't applicable...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

would it be possible for a template setup like your other scripts?
    Intel Pentium IV Northwood@2.4 GHz, 1 GiB RAM, 22" Samsung Monitor Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile technology @2.2GHz, 2 GiB RAM, 320 GiB HDD Windows 7 Ultimate RC1

please remember to thank those that helped you

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ckwork View Post
    would it be possible for a template setup like your other scripts?
    There is already a template option, one which defines each piece of data's position for any given torrent's output. It is similar to the way my google calendar template works.

I use this:

Code:
    ${color1}${font Liberation Sans:size=9:style=Bold}<name>${font}
    ${color1}<state> - ${color3}${font Liberation Sans:size=8:style=Bold}ETA:${font}${color1} <eta>
    <totaldone>/<totalsize> - <progress>
    ${color3}${font Liberation Sans:size=8:style=Bold}DL:${font}${color1} <downloadrate> ${font Liberation Sans:size=8:style=Bold}${color3}UL:${font}${color1} <uploadrate>
    There are place holders for the output within "<" and ">", these are replaced with actual data for each torrent

Is that what you mean?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

yes!

shouldve looked a little harder before asking
    Intel Pentium IV Northwood@2.4 GHz, 1 GiB RAM, 22" Samsung Monitor Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile technology @2.2GHz, 2 GiB RAM, 320 GiB HDD Windows 7 Ultimate RC1

please remember to thank those that helped you

Beans

thanks, great works again

Is there any possibility too add more options:

-Display only global rates, download and upload without any individual torrent information

-Display only active torrents, important in private tracker, where there are very much torrent seeded, and only someone have leechers and upload anything
    mujeres y hombres de esta tierra
    un otro mundo es posible
    otro mundo diferente
    justo si, y sin miedo de su gente

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgomera View Post
    thanks, great works again

Is there any possibility too add more options:

-Display only global rates, download and upload without any individual torrent information

-Display only active torrents, important in private tracker, where there are very much torrent seeded, and only someone have leechers and upload anything
    Glad you find it useful

Isn't the --downloadsonly option what you want for active torrents? If not can you explain as I think I am misunderstanding what you want...

It might be a little while before I can do this development, I am working long hours getting a software release out in time, I don't really want to face more development when I get home (most of the time)

Worst case I'll take a look at the end of the month when things have calmed down...I've added the global option to my TODO's in the script. I may get bored at the weekend though....
    Last edited by kaivalagi; November 6th, 2008 at 12:27 AM.

Beans

No, im thinking about upload, per example, i have now none download, 386 upload, but only 2-3 uploading really, with some leechers connects.
    So, the normal conkydeluge show all, too much information
    The downloadonly option dont show nothing.
    Im thinking a option to say only global upload and download rate and other to say only active torrents, with peers connected, with appreciable download or/and upload rate, like a activeonly or so
    Dont worry about that anyway, really it isnt necessary
    mujeres y hombres de esta tierra
    un otro mundo es posible
    otro mundo diferente
    justo si, y sin miedo de su gente

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgomera View Post
    No, im thinking about upload, per example, i have now none download, 386 upload, but only 2-3 uploading really, with some leechers connects.
    So, the normal conkydeluge show all, too much information
    The downloadonly option dont show nothing.
    Im thinking a option to say only global upload and download rate and other to say only active torrents, with peers connected, with appreciable download or/and upload rate, like a activeonly or so
    Dont worry about that anyway, really it isnt necessary
    For the per torrent uploads/downloads, would these 2 options do the trick?

Code:
    --activeonly (both directions only if there are peers/seeds connected)
    --uploadonly
    Also, on the global front, I think we need 2 template options. The current one could be renamed to --torrenttemplate, and a new one added called --summarytemplate

The summary template would output global info as the layout dictates, with a different set of options available such as <notorrents>, <totalprogress>, <totaldone>, <totalsize>, <totaldownloadrate>, <totaluploadrate>, <currentpeers>, <currentseeds>, <totalpeers>, <totalseeds>, <totalratio>

This would print at the top of the conky output to allow for per torrent template output underneath.

Would that work? What summary template options would be useful to you? Anything other than I mentioned above

Edit: I have sent a test script to you. I have replaced the --downloadonly option with --activeonly, there is now a --showsummary, with --summarytemplate option to go with. I've attached an example screenshot...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kaivalagi; November 6th, 2008 at 10:09 PM.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast