Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Conky Deluge Python Script

Beans

Re: Conky Deluge Python Script

Hey K

I was trying to limit the number of deluge torrents that are displayed. I tried using the -l option but I remember reading that you cannot use options in the conkyrc file when using a template file.

I am pretty sure that I cannot use that option in the template file itself. There has to be a way I know, but I cannot figure it out and I really do not want to chose between options or using a template.

Any help would be appreciated.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy1020 View Post
    Hey K

I was trying to limit the number of deluge torrents that are displayed. I tried using the -l option but I remember reading that you cannot use options in the conkyrc file when using a template file.

I am pretty sure that I cannot use that option in the template file itself. There has to be a way I know, but I cannot figure it out and I really do not want to chose between options or using a template.

Any help would be appreciated.
    You should be okay to use -l / --limit= from the main exec call in your conkyrc....

Normally if something isn't usable when a template option is used I'll make mention in the help (conkyDeluge -h)

Cheers

Beans

Thanks for clearing that up.

Beans

Hey K the limit option is not working. When I run conkyDeluge in a terminal I can see it picks up the limit option by adding the verbose option but it does not display any torrent info. When I remove the limit option it works fine. I have tried both -l and --limit= and neither works. Please help.

Thanks,

D
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!

UPDATE

Updated to work with limit option and handle ~ based template paths, see here for changes: https://launchpad.net/%7Em-buck/+arc...source.changes

The first post has been updated and the apt packages should be available shortly

REMEMBER: To get this update you will need to change your repository settings for my new PPA locations available for Hardy, Intrepid and Jaunty versions of Ubuntu. See the first post install instructions for details...

Chimo

Beans

Hey K,

Your update has got the limit option working but now the template call is broken. I know the syntax is correct because conkyDeluge was calling the template file fine before the update.

Thanks,

D
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy1020 View Post
    Hey K,

Your update has got the limit option working but now the template call is broken. I know the syntax is correct because conkyDeluge was calling the template file fine before the update.

Thanks,

D
    Can you post your conkyrc and template so I can reproduce the error, I had a quick look and all should be fine

Beans

this is my conkyrc.

Code:
    use_xft yes
    xftfont verdana:size=8
    alignment top_right
    xftalpha 0.8
    own_window yes
    own_window_type override
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    double_buffer yes
    draw_shades no
    draw_outline no
    draw_borders no
    stippled_borders 10
    border_margin 4
    border_width 1
    background true
    default_shade_color grey
    default_outline_color black
    default_color FFFFFF
    use_spacer none
    no_buffers yes
    uppercase no
    color1 D2D2D2
    color2 1289D6
    minimum_size 250
    maximum_width 250
    gap_y 30
    update_interval 2
    text_buffer_size 800

TEXT
    ${color2}SYSTEM ${hr 2}
    ${color1}${font}CPU0:${color} ${cpu cpu0}% ${cpubar cpu0}
    ${font}${color1}CPU1:${color} ${cpu cpu1}% ${cpubar cpu1}
    ${font}${color1}CPU2:${color} ${cpu cpu2}% ${cpubar cpu2}
    ${color1}${font}Memory: ${color}$memperc %  $membar
    ${color1}CPU Temp: ${color}${acpitemp}°C${alignr}${color1}HDD Temp: ${color}${execi 60 ~/.scripts/hddmonit.sh}°C

${color2}NETWORK ${hr 2}${if_existing /sys/class/net/eth0/operstate up}${color1}
    Type:${color}Wired ${alignr}${color1}Local IP: ${color}${addr eth0}
    ${color1}Down: $color${downspeedf eth0} k/s ${alignr}${color1}Up: ${color}${upspeedf eth0} k/s

${endif}${if_existing /sys/class/net/ra0/operstate up}${color1}
    Type: ${color}Wireless ${alignr}${color1}Local IP:${color}${addr ra0}
    ${color1}Mode: ${color}${wireless_mode ra0} ${alignr}${color1}LinkQuality: ${color}${wireless_link_qual_perc ra0}%
    ${color1}AP: ${color}${wireless_essid ra0} ${alignr}${color1}Bitrate: ${color}${wireless_bitrate ra0}${color1} 
    Down: $color${downspeedf ra0} k/s ${alignr}${color1}Up:${color} ${upspeedf ra0} k/s

${endif}${if_existing /sys/class/net/wlan0/operstate up}$color
    Type: Wireless ${alignr}Local IP:${addr wlan0}
    Mode: ${wireless_mode wlan0} ${alignr}LinkQuality: ${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}%
    AP: ${wireless_essid wlan0} ${alignr}Bitrate: ${wireless_bitrate wlan0} 
    Down: $color${downspeedf wlan0} k/s ${alignr}Up: ${upspeedf wlan0} k/s

${endif}${color2}WEATHER ${hr 2}${color1}
    ${execpi 300 conkyForecast --imperial --location=USFL0316 --template=/home/dman/.conkyForecast.template}

${color2}MAIL ${hr 2}${color1}
    Google: ${color}${execi 300 conkyEmail --servertype=IMAP --servername=imap.googlemail.com --username=xxxxxxxxxx --password=xxxxxxxx --ssl -i 5 -w 41 -l 2 --port=993}${color}

${color2}TORRENTS ${hr 2}
    ${color1}${execpi 2 conkyDeluge --torrenttemplate=/home/dman/.conkydeluge.template}

and this is my template file

Code:
    ${color}[name]
    ${color1}[state] - ${color}[progress] ${color1}${alignr}[totaldone]/[totalsize]
    ${color1}ETA: ${color}[eta]${alignr}${color1}DL: ${color}[downloadrate] ${color1}UL: ${color}[uploadrate]

Beans
    Hidden!

k mine's broke too. not using the limit option and I haven't changed anything, just did apt-get upgrade.

Beans
    Hidden!

UPDATE

Fixed the problem with template loading, my bad! I had missed the os import needed for the ~ based template path support.

See here for changes: https://launchpad.net/%7Em-buck/+arc...source.changes

The first post has been updated and the apt packages should be available shortly

REMEMBER: To get this update you will need to change your repository settings for my new PPA locations available for Hardy, Intrepid and Jaunty versions of Ubuntu. See the first post install instructions for details...

Chimo

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast