Thread: dreamweaver 8 synchronization window

dreamweaver 8 synchronization window

hello there
    I do not know why but from now on dreamweaver 8 does not show its entries filled with filenames as it should and instead it leaves them in blank so I do not know what files I have to upload. The synchronization might still work but the synchronized entries appear in blank so I cannot really control what kind of synchronization is carried out and it is ******* me off because this synchronization tool from dreamweaver is really useful and not being able to use it is like a pain in the ***.
    Any suggestion?
    Thanks
    Last edited by thosecars82; April 6th, 2011 at 03:18 PM.

Beans

Re: dreamweaver 8 synchronization window

What versions of wine and Dreamweaver (specifically) are you running? My Dreamweaver CS3 (v9 build 3453) is working fine under Wine 1.0.1. Are you using Crossover office? This issue would probably be better directed to your emulator's website.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaric View Post
    What versions of wine and Dreamweaver (specifically) are you running? My Dreamweaver CS3 (v9 build 3453) is working fine under Wine 1.0.1. Are you using Crossover office? This issue would probably be better directed to your emulator's website.
    Actually I do not know what wine is. I am just using dreamweaver 8 on win xp.

Beans

Then this really probably isn't the right place for you to be posting. Ubuntu is an Operating System and does things like what Windows takes care of for other people. The program that I was talking about, wine, is a Windows emulator that Ubuntu uses. You should really ask this at a Dreamweaver forum or a Windows forum. Ubuntu really has nothing to do with either. You might also want to try this http://www.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver/.