Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ubuntu Mobile - Pentmount Touchscreen calibration issue...

Beans

Re: Ubuntu Mobile - Pentmount Touchscreen calibration issue...

@remy_cook
    Does not running gCalib fix your issue of lower right corner. When I was under Hardy after calibration the screen was accesible everywhere. Of course you installed the driver from te penmount website, no?
    For the xrandr problem, I couldn't find any way to fix this. Well I didn't have the problem of resolution (I only did xrandr -o right) but the synaptics and touch screen yes. When I mailed this problem to penmount they told me they were working on it, but nothing came. Moreover I think it is much a problem of xorg/xrandr as wacom tablet, synaptics all have this problem...

@monti
    I didn't have much time to work on the suspend problem now, writing my doctor thesis, but I will confirm your bug as soon as possible.

Beans

Re: Ubuntu Mobile - Pentmount Touchscreen calibration issue...

@remy_cook
    Does not running gCalib fix your issue of lower right corner. When I was under Hardy after calibration the screen was accesible everywhere. Of course you installed the driver from te penmount website, no?

yes as you all suggested in the kohjinsha's 517816 thread.

For the xrandr problem, I couldn't find any way to fix this. Well I didn't have the problem of resolution (I only did xrandr -o right) but the synaptics and touch screen yes.

ok. I will test it again on fresh installation.

When I mailed this problem to penmount they told me they were working on it, but nothing came. Moreover I think it is much a problem of xorg/xrandr as wacom tablet, synaptics all have this problem...

Thanks.

@monti
    I didn't have much time to work on the suspend problem now, writing my doctor thesis, but I will confirm your bug as soon as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12