Ok this is bugging me for like two weeks now...
I get a 'segmentation fault' when i try to run a pigment example.
What i do is:Code:root@intosia-desktop:/home/intosia/pigment-python-0.3.7/examples# python image.py Segmentation fault
- Fresh Ubuntu install (VFAT)
- Download Pigment source & Pigment-Python source from Link
- Install the following packages with Apt-Get
(those are in the README of Pigment)
- ./configure (NO errors) LOG
- Make (Alot happens on screen no errors for far i can see)
- Make install (Seems fine) LOG
Ok now i got Pigment installed, up to Python-Pigment
- Installed packages
- ./configure (no problems) LOG
- make install LOG
So it should be all ok...
But when i try to run a example script (python image.py). I get a segmentation fault... This is driving me nuts!