Thread: Crysis help

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Crysis help

I already have fully installed Crysis, but when I try Play it the installer screen disappears and nothing further happens. When running in terminal I get

samuel@hinds-desktop:~$ fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationProcess (0xffffffff,info_class=34,0x52a520,0x00000004,0x52 a51c) Unknown information class
    Any ideas?

Beans

Re: Crysis help

Try doing this HowTo, It should help. I had problems like this when i tried to get crysis going. I couldnt figure out how to do some things in the how to so idk i just kinda gave up. If u can figure it out that would be tight, and le tme know how to do the stuff, the things like the patch and the .dll files and stuff confused me.

Code:
    http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10107

Howto:
    If you're using ATI hardware there may be even worse problems since their drivers suck (for now)

* Compile Wine 1.1.0 with this patch to get it to do "proper" mouse warping
        * Put d3dx9_36.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll in windows/system32. You can get them from a DLL site like dll-files.com
        * Install the game and use a Crack on it 
        * Enable OffscreenRenderingMode=fbo. Look here under the Direct3D section to see what I mean
        * Set Shaders to High, else you will get graphical problems
        * If you have problems with insane HDR lighting (believe me, you will), open a console and issue con_restricted 0 and r_glow 0