View Poll Results: Which folder icon do you want in Mac4Lin v1.0?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 911

Thread: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

  1. #631
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Beans
    1,036

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    I've nominated Mac4Lin, but I'm having to wait for the confirmation email. Is it just me or is SourceForge one of the slowest emailers? And not just with this, I've waited for emails in the past that gave me time to grow some coffee beans, harvest them, roast the beans, ground them, and have a satisfying cup of coffee before I got their email. If it ever arrived, that is.

    ETA: Finally, an hour or so later, I get the confirmation email. Mac4Lin is now officially nominated for the Community Choice Best Visual Design Award.

    Last edited by DJ_Peng; May 14th, 2009 at 05:17 PM.
    For an OSX look check out Mac4Lin (updated support thread)
    Follow me on Twitter | My Blog
    The Search tool is your friend.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bucharest,Romania.
    Beans
    104
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by infra_red_dude View Post
    Do you use Mac4Lin? Do you like the Project? You can show your appreciation for the project by nominating it for the Sourceforge.net Community Awards 2009. Just click the nominate link below. Select an appropriate category (e.g Best Visual Design etc.), leave any comments if you wish and Submit the nomination.


    Nominate Mac4Lin!


    I thank everybody for their continued appreciation and suggestions. Your feedback is very important for the project development.
    Nominated!

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by fabounet View Post
    Hello,
    do you plan to integrate/support Cairo-Dock2 in the final 1.0 release ?
    I think it's the most Mac-like dock ever.
    Yes. In fact I was discussing with DJ Peng and Jeff to have the instructions in the docs

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Peng View Post
    I've nominated Mac4Lin, but I'm having to wait for the confirmation email. Is it just me or is SourceForge one of the slowest emailers? And not just with this, I've waited for emails in the past that gave me time to grow some coffee beans, harvest them, roast the beans, ground them, and have a satisfying cup of coffee before I got their email. If it ever arrived, that is.

    ETA: Finally, an hour or so later, I get the confirmation email. Mac4Lin is now officially nominated for the Community Choice Best Visual Design Award.

    Quote Originally Posted by stanca View Post
    Nominated!
    Thank you
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

    http://phoenix-ani.blogspot.com

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Goshen In
    Beans
    98
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    I nominated it for change the way you do everything

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    I've put the x64 plugin on my workspace. I will commit it to the SVN by evening or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by thrasher6900 View Post
    I nominated it for change the way you do everything
    Thank you so much
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

    http://phoenix-ani.blogspot.com

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Beans
    134
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    I nominated as well. You've got it the wrong way round Infra, we all should be thanking you and the team for sharing with us such a great theme

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Belgrade
    Beans
    125
    Distro
    Lubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    Nominated. Cheers, keep up with great work

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    Mac4Lin 1.0 is all set to come out of SVN and make it to the download page. Just some last minute testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Minsky View Post
    I nominated as well. You've got it the wrong way round Infra, we all should be thanking you and the team for sharing with us such a great theme
    Its the users who contribute to the success of any software

    Quote Originally Posted by urosg3 View Post
    Nominated. Cheers, keep up with great work
    Thank you both
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

    http://phoenix-ani.blogspot.com

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA USA
    Beans
    115
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    I just found this thread and wanted to help by building a tarball script for the SVN version. If you're already testing, I'll wait for the "download" version.

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekGirl1 View Post
    I just found this thread and wanted to help by building a tarball script for the SVN version. If you're already testing, I'll wait for the "download" version.
    I'd sure appreciate that. I've structured the SVN in such a way that the folder tree and the naming convention is generic. So eve when I move the current SVN build to the main download page, the SVN will haf the bleeding edge version.

    If you already haf the script ready you can send it across for testing

    Thanks
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

    http://phoenix-ani.blogspot.com

Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •