View Poll Results: Which folder icon do you want in Mac4Lin v1.0?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

Beans

Re: Mac4Lin - "compact" version of Mac4lin

I have an update on the Firefox checkbox issue. I changed to the default Fx3 theme and the screenshot is what I got.

I'm going to label this bug a Compiz bug rather than a Mac4Lin bug. I'll also see if I can find anything about it in the Compiz community.

EDIT: I just disabled the Mac4Lin GTK theme and the problem went away. I'm assuming it's something about how checkboxes are shaded, but now that we have a suspect we may be able to resolve the bug sooner.
    Last edited by DJ_Peng; December 22nd, 2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: My bad
    For an OSX look check out Mac4Lin (updated support thread)
    Follow me on Twitter | My Blog
    The Search tool is your friend.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Any details on final 1.0 version of Mac4Lin? Really can't wait any longer
    .:.:.[)[@[)|2.:.:.
    "Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side-effect." -- Linus Torvald.

Beans

I'm afraid RealLife has kept both infra, me, and the rest of the dev team pretty busy. We're hoping to get more work done on it, but I'm still trying to fix the Usplash issue and we may have finally found the reason why the checkbox shading is getting messed up.

Please be a little more patient with us. Unfortunately no member of the dev team has the luxury of working on Mac4Lin as our primary job but we are trying to give it time as we find it in our schedules.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Peng View Post
    I have an update on the Firefox checkbox issue. I changed to the default Fx3 theme and the screenshot is what I got.

I'm going to label this bug a Compiz bug rather than a Mac4Lin bug. I'll also see if I can find anything about it in the Compiz community.

EDIT: I just disabled the Mac4Lin GTK theme and the problem went away. I'm assuming it's something about how checkboxes are shaded, but now that we have a suspect we may be able to resolve the bug sooner.
    Oh.. Thanks for letting me know. Lemme look into the GTK theme now.

Quote Originally Posted by DC@DR View Post
    Any details on final 1.0 version of Mac4Lin? Really can't wait any longer
    A bit more wait, pal. I've added whatever I wanted to 1.0. Now all thats left is bug fixing which is taking time.

I'm afraid RealLife has kept both infra, me, and the rest of the dev team pretty busy. We're hoping to get more work done on it, but I'm still trying to fix the Usplash issue and we may have finally found the reason why the checkbox shading is getting messed up.

Please be a little more patient with us. Unfortunately no member of the dev team has the luxury of working on Mac4Lin as our primary job but we are trying to give it time as we find it in our schedules.
    Couldn't haf answered better
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

http://phoenix-ani.blogspot.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

What firefox checkbox issue? I don't notice any issues with checkboxes in firefox. Am I missing something?

Beans

Look at the right hand side of the checkboxes. The shadow is cut off a little, I'm guessing by Gmail's star graphic. It's been a known issue for a while and infra and I think it may be an issue of how the GTK theme decorates the box elements.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Look at the right hand side of the checkboxes. The shadow is cut off a little, I'm guessing by Gmail's star graphic. It's been a known issue for a while and infra and I think it may be an issue of how the GTK theme decorates the box elements.
    Ah, ok, I see now. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't said something about it.

I'm sure glad you folks are paying close attention to the things in this project

Beans

First off i love this theme. Hope it gets to 1.0 final.

How do i make firefox up/down be on top and bottom, instead of the up being above the down on the bottom right hand side of the slider bar to the right?
    Asus G72 Laptop

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Quote Originally Posted by killer2239 View Post
    First off i love this theme. Hope it gets to 1.0 final.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by killer2239 View Post
    How do i make firefox up/down be on top and bottom, instead of the up being above the down on the bottom right hand side of the slider bar to the right?
    I'm sorry I don't get it. Do you mean you want the scroll bar buttons to be on the two ends?
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

http://phoenix-ani.blogspot.com

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by infra_red_dude View Post
    Thank you

I'm sorry I don't get it. Do you mean you want the scroll bar buttons to be on the two ends?
    Sorry, i mean right now the up and down arrow are both located at bottom right of scroller. How do you make it so the up arrove is at the top of the bar and the down is at the bottom of it.
    Asus G72 Laptop

Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast