View Poll Results: Which folder icon do you want in Mac4Lin v1.0?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Mac4Lin - New releases, discussions, comments etc.

Quote Originally Posted by infra_red_dude View Post
    PS: BTW the keys are F11 and F12
    Really? My bad. Its been a while since I was on a mac I guess. I see though. Thanks for the heads up with that the info, I've been trying to get both of those set up to work with one another and I have been having problems. Now I know why
    Lands of Illithia - A Persistent Browser Based Game (PBBG) - Angels and Demons

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own"

Beans

What desklet is the best one to use for the perfect apple look? I know that there are a few out there and would like to have it look like the screenshots on the website.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

I find that Screenlets do a decent job
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

http://phoenix-ani.blogspot.com

Beans

Great Job.

I like it.

But the aspect of Firefox have a lot of bugs.
    In gmail the check-lists buttons are ugly and in the bookmark bar when you move the mouse the background change.

All the other thinks are perfect.

A lot of thanks.

Beans

All very slick. I like the rounded menu corners in GTK, assuming it can actually be accomplished. The FF3 themes seem to be improperly packaged or something. Tabs could use some polish, I'm sure you're aware. I don't like how transparent the GDM is, perhaps that's personal taste. The last thing to come to mind at the moment is the selection indicator for the task bar. It seems like the gradient stops 55% of the way across, then starts anew or something.

I'd be more than happy to provide screenshots if my descriptions were unclear, overall very nice work!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by danscali View Post
    I just installed the new 1.0 version and still missing shutdown and restart button.
    Me too, I couldn't shutdown or restart, so I have to power off it by pressing the power button on the case.
    Please help me fix this. Here is my screen shot:

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Quote Originally Posted by keteflips View Post
    But the aspect of Firefox have a lot of bugs.
    In gmail the check-lists buttons are ugly and in the bookmark bar when you move the mouse the background change.
    Quote Originally Posted by conundrumx View Post
    All very slick. I like the rounded menu corners in GTK, assuming it can actually be accomplished. The FF3 themes seem to be improperly packaged or something.
    This is true. The Mozilla themes haf many issues which I hafn't been able to resolve. Dr.P was working on them but he's too busy now. I'm not a pro at Mozilla themes so I guess I'd be more than happy if anyone volunteers to fix them. That would be a great supplement to the Mac4Lin package.

Quote Originally Posted by conundrumx View Post
    Tabs could use some polish, I'm sure you're aware. I don't like how transparent the GDM is, perhaps that's personal taste. The last thing to come to mind at the moment is the selection indicator for the task bar. It seems like the gradient stops 55% of the way across, then starts anew or something.

I'd be more than happy to provide screenshots if my descriptions were unclear, overall very nice work!
    Yes, most of the issues you describe here are what I'm aware of. Can you post screenies of the gradient you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by xinloiemnham2 View Post
    Me too, I couldn't shutdown or restart, so I have to power off it by pressing the power button on the case.
    Please help me fix this. Here is my screen shot:
    Err.. Damn.. that shutdown dialog looks ugly! I did many tests on various platforms and this problem is absent. I'm not sure if the script is the culprit. I'll do all I can to find out more details regarding this.
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

http://phoenix-ani.blogspot.com

Beans

Thanks, I am waiting for you. For now how can I get back shutdown and restart button ? I've changed another theme but I couldn't see them, how can I turn off my computer safely ?

Beans

thanx for updating the project awesome man

Beans

Hey, I found how to get back shutdown and restart button. Open Login window (system/administration/login window), in Local tab, check Show action menu.

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast