Thread: Re: List of Bible Study Software

Beans
    Distro
    Gutsy Gibbon Testing

Re: List of Bible Study Software

I received this PM about an hour ago,

UbuntuForums sig policy
    Hello everyone (I am sending this to more than one person). Just to let you know, Ubuntu Forums has a policy of religious and politically neutral sigs.

Could you please change to comply with the forum policy? Thank you.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by UF CoC
    13. Forum signatures are limited to three lines of text, 10pt maximum font size. Signatures are also not a place for inappropriate material such as attacks, slander, harassment, political or religious remarks. We regret that users are not allowed to use images in their signatures (see staff signature guidelines below in Section III for an exception to this policy). The use of political images in avatars is also prohibited.

It was a quotation from 2nd Samuel. The PC Police have arrived. I did notice that the other people he sent this to are frequent contributors to the Ubuntu CE Forums.

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

I guess we will just pray for their salvation.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

Re: List of Bible Study Software

Moved to the Resolution Center.
    Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. Abigail Adams ( 1744 - 1818 ), 1780;

My blog Poetry and More Free Ubuntu Magazine