Thread: XMacro Loop

Beans

XMacro Loop

I am running Ubunutu 8.04 LTS and recently installed XMacro. I can record and play macro's just fine. Does anyone know if there is a command to play a macro for a specific number of times.

For example. I have a macro that types followed by some mouse clicks. Now how would I run that macro 100 times?

Would I need to write a script to do it?

Beans

Re: XMacro Loop

bump

Beans

bump

Beans

Hi, I've been trying to get Xmacro to work but can't figure out how and the documentation I can find is very limited. What you are asking be done pretty simply by writing a bash script to automatically repeat the Xmacro task a number of times. I can help you write this if you can post how you get Xmacro to record and then play back on here.. Thanks

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by drwest View Post
    I am running Ubunutu 8.04 LTS and recently installed XMacro. I can record and play macro's just fine. Does anyone know if there is a command to play a macro for a specific number of times.

For example. I have a macro that types followed by some mouse clicks. Now how would I run that macro 100 times?

Would I need to write a script to do it?

if you still have 8.10 then open recorded macro with test editor and copy paste 100x the same code.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by rickdane View Post
    Hi, I've been trying to get Xmacro to work but can't figure out how and the documentation I can find is very limited. What you are asking be done pretty simply by writing a bash script to automatically repeat the Xmacro task a number of times. I can help you write this if you can post how you get Xmacro to record and then play back on here.. Thanks
    if u have 8.10 then right now u can use it and also here is tutorial http://ikester.blogspot.com/2007/01/...utohotkey.html
    at this minute on 9.04 ubuntu xmacro is not working fully becouse of this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/367685