here is my first game in c then. actually i only used c in a month so its kinda my first large application. i am very there will be bugs in it also i have had a long break from anything computer related for some time so i took the challenge as an opportunity to try write a little program.
* Copyright 2008 cmay <ihaveno@emails>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
/* main menu function*/
/* the game play*/
/* okay honest i cant understand a word of the manual rand should be max 100 ? */
puts("ok then !!! guess this :)");
if(input < correct)
if(input > correct)
if(input == correct)
printf("you win \n[%d]guesses usesd\n",count_guess);
printf("press [q] to quit any key to continue\n");
/* my help menu*/
printf("minimal version of the high low game\n");
printf("[q] quit program\n");
printf("[p] play game\n");
/* my license*/
char notice="a free GPLed version of high-low game\n"
/* my menu */
char text="[p]play gamel\n"
int main(int argc, char** argv)