Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nmapplet in Avant-Window-Navigator (AWN)?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: nmapplet in Avant-Window-Navigator (AWN)?

You would not (ideally) need wireless for this, just some type of connection to the outside world. I'll see what I can do about the gtk window. Thanks for the assistance, I greatly appreciate it. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

~~archery~~

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

I feel like an idiot! I/we already have a working network manager for AWN. It's called 'Notification Area' just like in the gnome panel. Attached is a screenshot of my network monitor. I would still like to continue working on a separate applet just for monitoring the network, but for now I will have to put it on the back burner.

~~archery~~
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by archeryguru2000 View Post
    I feel like an idiot! I/we already have a working network manager for AWN. It's called 'Notification Area' just like in the gnome panel. Attached is a screenshot of my network monitor. I would still like to continue working on a separate applet just for monitoring the network, but for now I will have to put it on the back burner.

~~archery~~
    Extra features would be nice

Just post back when/if you have any questions on writing a new applet, I'll see if I can help (I haven't written a awn applet before)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12