Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

I'm VERY close

OK, I have a Pentium 4 Mythbuntu 7.10 box with:

nvidia 6600 video card
    5.1 surround card( Dynex )
    Hauppage PVR 150 for NTSC signals
    HD Homerun for the digital signals

ALL the tuners and sound cards work!! The only thing missing is the image size for the 2 HD Homerun tuners. I can go into the recording profiles for the PVR 150 and set the image sizes to 720x480 like I want, but I can't seem to find where to change it for the HD Homerun!!! The profiles section doesn't have those options. All I get is a box about 400x400 in the center of my TV.

Can anyone tell me how to get the 16:9 aspect/ 720x480 screen size from those tuners?

Beans
    Distro

Re: I'm VERY close

the recording profiles control how the video stream is captured. You don't get to change much about how digital streams are captured. What you want to modify is how they are played back in your TV->playback settings. There are two settings in there that deal with stretching an aspect ration. Additionally you can change these settings on the fly from the menu while watching playback. What resolution are you using to playback content?
    Linux & MythTV 4 Life
    Running ubuntu on an Atom 330, Atom D525, Turion 64 X2 TL-56, X2 3800, X2 4200, X2 4600, E2180, Core i5 450M, and a Core i7-2600
    My Hardware

Beans
    Distro

Re: I'm VERY close

720x480 is the resolution for playback. The channels of the PVR150 show up correctly, just the digital channels from the HDHomerun show up with the smaller size.

I'll look through the playback sections to see what I can find.

Thanks