Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubuntu CE 4.0 Released!! New Site!!!

Beans
    Hidden!

Ubuntu CE 4.0 Released!! New Site!!!

"We are excited to announce the release of Ubuntu CE 4.0! Ubuntu CE has been on hold for quite a while for various reasons, but we are back up and running. This is a "back to the basics" release. We have discontinued most of the Windows program installers that we had a previous releases due to the difficulty in maintaining them and changes in some of the Windows programs that made it very difficult to install them automatically. We have added BibleTime as well as a bunch more resources for BibleTime and Gnomesword. We have replaced OpenOffice with GnomeOffice to keep the iso size below the 700mb threshold. For a complete list of changes check out the ChangeLog. We have also updated the site with a cleaner Web 2.0 feel. Check it out at UbuntuCE.com."

God Bless, Jereme

Beans
    Distro
    Gutsy Gibbon Testing

Re: Ubuntu CE 4.0 Released!! New Site!!!

Welcome back Jereme, And Ubuntu CE 4.0. Now I can burn some CD's and spread them around at Church!
    God Bless You.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by cjm5229 View Post
    Welcome back Jereme, And Ubuntu CE 4.0. Now I can burn some CD's and spread them around at Church!
    God Bless You.
    Thanks!!

God Bless, Jereme

Beans

Smile Re: Ubuntu CE 4.0 Released!! New Site!!!

That's fantastic, Jereme! Unfortunately, it seems as though the website is down due to the bandwidth limit being reached. Hope it's back up and running soon.

God bless,
    Eric (MentalNotes)

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalNotes View Post
    That's fantastic, Jereme! Unfortunately, it seems as though the website is down due to the bandwidth limit being reached. Hope it's back up and running soon.

God bless,
    Eric (MentalNotes)
    Thanks!

We are back up now.

God Bless, Jereme

Beans

Suspended Again. A Great problem to have, if there absolutely has to be a problem.
    Just to let you know Jereme, many, many, many of us less technical users missed you.
    Welcome Back

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by schmoeleco View Post
    Suspended Again. A Great problem to have, if there absolutely has to be a problem.
    Just to let you know Jereme, many, many, many of us less technical users missed you.
    Welcome Back
    Thanks! Yeah, it is cool when you can't keep up with the visitors. I missed you guys too.

Beans
    Hidden!

As many of you see the site is down due to bandwidth usage. If anyone can spare a few dollars I would really appreciate it. I only need 34 dollars to upgrade the server for the next 7 months. This would get things up and running and would really be appreciated. I really don't like to ask for help especially monetarily, but I really want to get the site back up.

If you want to help you can make a donation via paypal to support at ubuntuce dot com

God Bless, Jereme
    Last edited by Sef; August 26th, 2008 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Changed email link to prevent spamming of said link.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Blessings Jereme!

Quote Originally Posted by mhancoc7 View Post
    Thanks!

We are back up now.

God Bless, Jereme
    Awesome to see you back at last and another superb Ubuntu CE God bless and keep you all.
    Pax et bonum (Peace and all good) john
    Ubuntu user #18889

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by beta.tester View Post
    Blessings Jereme!

Awesome to see you back at last and another superb Ubuntu CE God bless and keep you all.
    Thank you very much for the kind words.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast