Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NetExtender

Beans

Re: NetExtender

I was having the problem with RDP sessions causing the tunnel to drop [using iperf to do a speed test was guaranteed to drop the tunnel as well] which was making administering remote servers a somewhat tedious experience. I had a suspicion it was MTU related but could never pin it down.

I have just upgraded to 11.10 and installed Net Extender 5.5.707 and the issue is resolved.

Beans

Hzgone....I am having the same problem as you. I used to have netextender running perfectly in 11.04 on a 32 bit system....and now I am running 11.10 on a 64 bit system...but I get the same error as you. Did you figure this out? Does ANYBODY have a working solution. I have symlinked and it still comes up with the same message. No prompts at all. It stops saying that I need to get the libssl.so.6 library.

Beans

Unhappy Re: NetExtender

$100 to the first person to solve this. I either use a remote desktop connection or am forced to use winXP via a virtual machine.

Beans

After much frustration, to install the 64 bit netExtender 5.5 client on Ubuntu 11.10/Linux Mint 12 x64 I had to create the following symbolic links:

sudo ln -s /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0 /lib/libssl.so.6
    sudo ln -s /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 /lib/libcrypto.so.6

I hope this helps out others...

-Kyle

Beans

Kyle, thanks man! It helped a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12