Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ubuntu Point of Sale Cash Register

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Ubuntu Point of Sale Cash Register

found Lemon POS but can't install it, so will look at screenshots instead, perhaps I have conflicting packages installed. Np, I'll try it on a fresh install later. Has anyone used Lemon POS for business?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Wink Re: Ubuntu Point of Sale Cash Register

If you need an information about billing system or point of sales software, I think what I've got in my site(www.osscc.org) could help you.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by thenone View Post
    If you need an information about billing system or point of sales software, I think what I've got in my site(www.osscc.org) could help you.
    Really cool link there, Cybercafe's may come up as clients/ auxillary services to clients, thanks, I'll reference your site! bookmarked!

Beans

I'm currently developing an application using opensource "PHP Point of sale", just need to make the TM-T88 series thermal printer to work under GNU/Linux... but I'm still positive

Beans

Quasar POS requires a commercial license to use the POS which costs CDN$499.

When are commercial licenses absolutely required for Quasar Accounting?

You require a commercial license for Quasar Accounting Software when you wish to connect Quasar to a network or you wish to use the Quasar POS.
    So is there a free version? I see it was open source so is there source code that can be compiled and used as desired?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12