Thread: [SOLVED] restore a few days?

Beans

Question [SOLVED] restore a few days?

I was wondering if it is possible to do a mini restore? For I did something in open office.org that causes hyphen to appear between every word and would like to restore back to a few days ago. Also I am thinking of adding gnome. I have read that it can cause problems and to me the easiest way to remove a problem I hve caused is to do a restore back to the origin of program installation.
    Last edited by Camilia; August 21st, 2008 at 01:11 AM. Reason: adding

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: restore a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by Camilia View Post
    I was wondering if it is possible to do a mini restore? For I did something in open office.org that causes hyphen to appear between every word and would like to restore back to a few days ago. Also I am thinking of adding gnome. I have read that it can cause problems and to me the easiest way to remove a problem I hve caused is to do a restore back to the origin of program installation.
    Camilla the [prefix] tells me that you're using Ubuntu. If this is the case, then everything you see on your desktop is already Gnome...no need to install anything, you're using it.

Beans

Re: restore a few days?

Yes you will already be using GNOME most likely, your best doin a re-install of the faulty application see if that helps.