I have been having many problems with my internet connection lately on an nVidia MCP51 ethernet controller, and I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with using NDISWrapper to install drivers for ANY ethernet device. I'm running AMD64 version of 8.04, so I know that I probably need the 64-bit drivers, and I believe I may have found them, but I need some assistance in figuring out exactly what to do with NDISWrapper to get them installed. I realize that NDISWrapper's forum is probably a better place to go, but I've gotten little response on their forums and I was hoping the Ubuntu community might be more help. And please don't respond with "well, it works just fine out of the box on my computer," I'm getting really sick of hearing this from other people. It's not a problem with my hardware since the connection works fine on my Windows partition. Also, I have to connect through Static IP and then dial PPPoE, so there's all the relevant information I think anyone would need. If you need more info, just let me know.