Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dwm Primer

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

dwm Primer

After an epic search for the ultimate window manager I stumbled upon dwm (Dynamic Window Manager). At only 2000 lines of pure C code I was instantly hooked. But, because of the lack of community documentation and the self proclaimed elitist userbase, dwm is rarely talked about around the Ubuntu world. Here is a primer for dwm in hopes that it will create a discussion around this great tool and maybe some more tips about customizing it.

Concepts:

The core idea behind all tiling window managers is the idea of productivity. Tiling window managers increase productivity by almost never having the user remove their hands from the keyboard. Since all tasks are visible on the screen, another method of increasing computing efficiency is automatic window placement. The more popular window managers stack windows on top of each other and block access to tasks in the background. This causes the user to waste valuable time having to physically move the mouse in order to see the blocked task or risks having the user becoming distracted with the new window and possibly forgetting about the original task all together. With automatic window placement the screen is divided up into a "master" area on one side and a "stack" area on the other. When a new window is created it spawns in the "master" area and all the other windows move to the stack area.

Installation:

There are a couple of ways to get dwm. The easiest being to go to http://www.suckless.org/dwm/ and download the tarball or simply
    Code:
    wget http://code.suckless.org/dl/dwm/dwm-5.3.1.tar.gz
    After the tarball is downloaded, extract it with
    Code:
    tar -xzf dwm-5.3.1.tar.gz
    A way to stay current with dwm's development is to use Mercurial, a verson control system similar to git. All development of dwm is done through Mercurial. So, if Mercurial is installed, get a working copy of the dwm repository with
    Code:
    hg clone http://code.suckless.org/hg/dwm
    Dependencies
    In order to get all the dependencies for building and running dwm simply do
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install build-essential libx11-dev libxinerama-dev sharutils
    Configuration:

To stay simple and lightweight dwm must be compiled in order to work. To compile dwm change to the dwm installation directory and
    Code:
    make
    Code:
    sudo make install
    Any changes made to dwm requires recompiling. Once dwm is compiled the last remaining obstacle to using it is the login manager. Create a new file called dwm.desktop and add this to the text
    [Desktop Entry]
    Encoding=UTF-8
    Name=dwm
    Comment=This session starts dwm
    Exec=/usr/local/bin/dwm
    Type=Application
    Save dwm.desktop to /usr/share/xsessions/ and your ready to login to dwm
    Code:
    sudo mv dwm.desktop /usr/share/xsessions/
    If your not using a login manager, just add this line to .xinitrc
    exec dwm
    and then you will be able to use dwm with the startx command. The default dwm is a little ugly, and the keybinds are a little strange at first. Alt+Shift+Enter will bring up a new terminal. Bring up more than 2 terminals and the default tiling layout will begin to show. Alt+F changes the layout to floating and Alt+M will change the layout to monocle or fullscreen. The strange icon on the top left side of the status bar will cycle through layouts when clicked. The default dwm is pretty ugly to my eyes, but with a little customization the glossy shine of it can come out.

Customization:

Customizing dwm is the best part of the tiling window manager experience! Those default keybinds are awkward to me and frankly the colors aren't too appealing. All the customizable parts of dwm are located in a file called config.def.h. Copying config.def.h to a new file called config.h will safely let you edit the customizations while still having a way to revert back to the defaults.
    Code:
    cp config.def.h config.h
    The config.h should look like this
    Code:
    /* See LICENSE file for copyright and license details. */

/* appearance */

static const char font[]            = "-*-terminus-medium-r-normal-*-14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*";
    static const char normbordercolor[] = "#cccccc";
    static const char normbgcolor[]     = "#cccccc";
    static const char normfgcolor[]     = "#000000";
    static const char selbordercolor[]  = "#0066ff";
    static const char selbgcolor[]      = "#0066ff";
    static const char selfgcolor[]      = "#ffffff";
    static unsigned int borderpx        = 1;        /* border pixel of windows */
    static unsigned int snap            = 32;       /* snap pixel */
    static Bool showbar                 = True;     /* False means no bar */
    static Bool topbar                  = True;     /* False means bottom bar */
    static Bool readin                  = True;     /* False means do not read stdin */
    static Bool usegrab                 = False;    /* True means grabbing the X server
                                                       during mouse-based resizals */

/* tagging */
    static const char tags[][MAXTAGLEN] = { "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9" };
    static unsigned int tagset[] = {1, 1}; /* after start, first tag is selected */

static Rule rules[] = {
    	/* class      instance    title       tags mask     isfloating */
    	{ "Gimp",     NULL,       NULL,       0,            True },
    	{ "Firefox",  NULL,       NULL,       1 << 8,       True },
    };

/* layout(s) */
    static float mfact      = 0.55; /* factor of master area size [0.05..0.95] */
    static Bool resizehints = True; /* False means respect size hints in tiled resizals */

static Layout layouts[] = {
    	/* symbol     arrange function */
    	{ "[]=",      tile },    /* first entry is default */
    	{ "><>",      NULL },    /* no layout function means floating behavior */
    	{ "[M]",      monocle },
    };

/* key definitions */
    #define MODKEY Mod1Mask
    #define TAGKEYS(KEY,TAG) \
    	{ MODKEY,                       KEY,      view,           {.ui = 1 << TAG} }, \
    	{ MODKEY|ControlMask,           KEY,      toggleview,     {.ui = 1 << TAG} }, \
    	{ MODKEY|ShiftMask,             KEY,      tag,            {.ui = 1 << TAG} }, \
    	{ MODKEY|ControlMask|ShiftMask, KEY,      toggletag,      {.ui = 1 << TAG} },

/* helper for spawning shell commands in the pre dwm-5.0 fashion */
    #define SHCMD(cmd) { .v = (const char*[]){ "/bin/sh", "-c", cmd, NULL } }

/* commands */
    static const char *dmenucmd[] = { "dmenu_run", "-fn", font, "-nb", normbgcolor, "-nf", normfgcolor, "-sb", selbgcolor, "-sf", selfgcolor, NULL };
    static const char *termcmd[]  = { "uxterm", NULL };

static Key keys[] = {
    	/* modifier                     key        function        argument */
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_p,      spawn,          {.v = dmenucmd } },
    	{ MODKEY|ShiftMask,             XK_Return, spawn,          {.v = termcmd } },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_b,      togglebar,      {0} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_j,      focusstack,     {.i = +1 } },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_k,      focusstack,     {.i = -1 } },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_h,      setmfact,       {.f = -0.05} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_l,      setmfact,       {.f = +0.05} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_Return, zoom,           {0} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_Tab,    view,           {0} },
    	{ MODKEY|ShiftMask,             XK_c,      killclient,     {0} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_t,      setlayout,      {.v = &layouts[0]} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_f,      setlayout,      {.v = &layouts[1]} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_m,      setlayout,      {.v = &layouts[2]} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_space,  setlayout,      {0} },
    	{ MODKEY|ShiftMask,             XK_space,  togglefloating, {0} },
    	{ MODKEY,                       XK_0,      view,           {.ui = ~0 } },
    	{ MODKEY|ShiftMask,             XK_0,      tag,            {.ui = ~0 } },
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_1,                      0)
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_2,                      1)
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_3,                      2)
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_4,                      3)
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_5,                      4)
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_6,                      5)
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_7,                      6)
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_8,                      7)
    	TAGKEYS(                        XK_9,                      8)
    	{ MODKEY|ShiftMask,             XK_q,      quit,           {0} },
    };

/* button definitions */
    /* click can be a tag number (starting at 0),
     * ClkLtSymbol, ClkStatusText, ClkWinTitle, ClkClientWin, or ClkRootWin */
    static Button buttons[] = {
    	/* click                event mask      button          function        argument */
    	{ ClkLtSymbol,          0,              Button1,        setlayout,      {0} },
    	{ ClkLtSymbol,          0,              Button3,        setlayout,      {.v = &layouts[2]} },
    	{ ClkWinTitle,          0,              Button2,        zoom,           {0} },
    	{ ClkStatusText,        0,              Button2,        spawn,          {.v = termcmd } },
    	{ ClkClientWin,         MODKEY,         Button1,        movemouse,      {0} },
    	{ ClkClientWin,         MODKEY,         Button2,        togglefloating, {0} },
    	{ ClkClientWin,         MODKEY,         Button3,        resizemouse,    {0} },
    	{ ClkTagBar,            0,              Button1,        view,           {0} },
    	{ ClkTagBar,            0,              Button3,        toggleview,     {0} },
    	{ ClkTagBar,            MODKEY,         Button1,        tag,            {0} },
    	{ ClkTagBar,            MODKEY,         Button3,        toggletag,      {0} },
    };
    [/QUOTE]
    It might look daunting to edit but it's really very simple. It may be written in C but knowing how to program is not required. The /* Appearance */ section defines the look and feel of dwm. The /* Tagging */ section defines windows rules, The /* Layout(s) */ section defines the layouts and everything under the /* Key definitions */ section defines your mouse and key bindings. To change the colors used by dwm edit these variables
    [QUOTE]
    static const char normbordercolor[] = "#cccccc";
    static const char normbgcolor[]     = "#cccccc";
    static const char normfgcolor[]     = "#000000";
    static const char selbordercolor[]  = "#0066ff";
    static const char selbgcolor[]      = "#0066ff";
    static const char selfgcolor[]      = "#ffffff";
    The variable name comes first, example: normbordercolor[] = "#cccccc"; is the color for the normal border color. It is set to grey in this example. Change the "#cccccc" to the color you want. You can use any hexidecimal color, more commonly called html color codes. On the left side of the default status bar the numbers one through nine are displayed. If clicked these numbers switch virtual desktops. Moving windows to the other virtual desktops is as easy as hitting Alt+Shift+1-9. To change the virtual desktops names from numbers to something more familiar, edit the line under the /* Tagging */ section that looks like
    static const char tags[][MAXTAGLEN] = { "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9" };
    I personally use these names in my own config.h but use whatever suits your needs
    static const char tags[][MAXTAGLEN] = { "Main", "Web", "More" };
    My example shows the second virtual desktop called Web because I tag my browser windows to it. The /* Tagging */ section in config.h also provides a way to control and move new windows. For instance both Firefox and Gimp are floating, Firefox will spawn on virtual desktop 9 and Gimp will spawn wherever it's started from.
    static Rule rules[] = {
    /* class instance title tags mask isfloating */
    { "Gimp", NULL, NULL, 0, True },
    { "Firefox", NULL, NULL, 1 << 8, True },
    };
    Further down,
    /* key definitions */
    #define MODKEY Mod1Mask
    The MODKEY is set to Alt by default and every key binding for dwm starts with the MODKEY. In order to change the MODKEY from Alt to the Windows Key replace the Mod1Mask to Mod4Mask. If urxvt is the terminal of choice instead of xterm edit the line
    static const char *termcmd[] = { "uxterm", NULL };
    Many people create patches for dwm and share them on the developer's [URL
    =http://lists.suckless.org/dwm/]mailing list[/URL]. The patch I like a lot is the fibonacci patch http://www.aplusbi.com/dwm/dwm-5.2-fibonacci.diff because it makes the "Stack" area spiral
    To apply the fibonacci patch download the diff into the dwm installation directory, be aware that this patch changes config.def.h and not config.h
    Code:
    patch -p1 config.def.h dwm-5.2-fibonacci.diff
    If you notice the right side of the status bar has an "EOF" it's because GDM and other login managers close standard output to dwm before executing it. To replace the "EOF" with a clock create a new file and add this text to it
    while true
    do
    echo `date`
    sleep 1
    done | dwm
    Save it somewhere and make it executable with this command
    Code:
    chmod a+x filename
    Go back and edit /usr/share/xsessions/dwm.desktop to execute the newly created file
    [Desktop Entry]
    Encoding=UTF-8
    Name=dwm
    Comment=This session starts dwm
    Exec=/home/username/filename
    Type=Application
    More Links:
    http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dwm
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=642808

Hopefully this primer will get anyone ready to start using dwm and share any other knowledge they pick up elsewhere.
    Last edited by binarymutant; May 23rd, 2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Added dependencies
    /* Christopher Lunsford
    binarymutant.org */

Beans

Re: dwm Primer

It might be easier to just compile from the Debian source:

Code:
    sudo aptitude install devscripts debian-keyring
    sudo aptitude build-dep dwm
    dget -x http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/d/dwm/dwm_5.3.1-2.dsc
    cd dwm-5.3.1
    debuild
    sudo debi
    In this case, Intrepid has the same version as Debian Sid, so this step isn't even necessary.

The Debian source has a very nice feature that lets you define custom configs and patches inside the debian/ directory while maintaining a pristine upstream source.

Some other links: http://www.suckless.org/dwm/tutorial.html

In general, the homepage is now a lot less elitist and has a lot more information than before.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf

Gee, in Gentoo, it's just:
    Code:
    emerge dwm
    Also, your configuration changes get saved so they don't get wiped out by updates. (This may not be the case in Ubuntu, unless you follow InfinityCircuit's guidance; so make sure you back up your edits to the 'config.h' header file somewhere so you can restore them if they get nuked but an update.)

Good tips above! Here are a couple more to help get started. This is a system-wide Xsession you can use (I don't recall where this goes in Ubuntu):
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh

# call user status message script or use default

DIR=${HOME}/.dwm
    if [ -f "${DIR}"/dwmrc ]; then
            /bin/sh "${DIR}"/dwmrc &
    else
        while true; do
            xsetroot -name "$(date +"%a %b %-e %T")"
            sleep 1
        done &
    fi

# start terminal emulation daemon
    /usr/bin/urxvtd -q -o -f

# start window manager
    exec /usr/bin/dwm
    That will pump the date and time to the status area of the window manager, unless the user has created their own ~/.dwm/dwmrc file (in which case it will execute that instead). Note: if you see references to dwm reading status text on stdin, that's no longer correct; starting with version 5.4 you do this with xsetroot as shown above.

Most people won't want that "terminal emulation daemon" line. It's there because I use unicode-rxvt in daemon mode instead of the slow memory-hog xterm. That line starts urxvtd (daemon), which is then shared by multiple urxvtc (client) terminals. This significantly reduces the amount of memory required to have multiple X terminals open*. If you don't intend to use urxvtd/urxvtc, just delete those two lines.

Here's an example of a per-user status generator script (such as would be called by the system-wide xsession above):
    Code:
    # ~/.dwm/dwmrc
    # Purpose: called by /etc/X11/Sessions/dwm.
    # send status text to be displayed at the top of the window

while true; do
            xsetroot -name "Load: $(uptime | sed 's/.*,//') \
                    $(date +"%a %b %-e %-I:%M:%S %p")"
            sleep 1
    done
    You can have it send whatever text you want, at whatever frequency you want, and it will be shown in the dwm "bar". For example, you could have it show number of unread emails, wireless signal strength, cpufreq, and hddtemp. Whatever you can code that will come out as a single string that will fit.

*To use a terminal emulator other than xterm, you have to replace "uxterm" in config.h with whatever you want to use. In my case, as shown above, I have the urxvtd daemon started by my Xsession script (that way it automatically dies when I end my X session). That takes care of the terminal daemon, but what about the terminal client? By default, when you press 'Mod1 Enter', dwm will launch xterm (called as 'uxterm' to get unicode support). Since I want it to start urxvtc (the unicode-rxvt client) instead, I replaced this line in config.h:
    Code:
    static const char *termcmd[]  = { "uxterm", NULL };
    with this:
    Code:
    static const char *termcmd[]  = { "urxvtc", NULL };
    It's that simple. That goes for whatever terminal emulator you choose. Most don't have a "daemon mode", so you don't have to worry about starting it in your xsession. You just need to change "uxterm" in config.h to whatever terminal emulator you want to use, as above. While xterm is very standard and works great, it's slow and it's a memory hog, so use it's probably a good idea to use something else.

To use any variant of xterm (xterm, rxvt, urxvt, mrxvt, aterm, Eterm, wterm, etc.), you have to set up some decent X resources. Otherwise it will look like dog-poo. How you do this is up to you. You can research X resources for your terminal emulator of choice on the web, and you can read about X resources in the man pages for xterm and X. But here is one approach:

Instead of using an ~/.Xdefaults file (the old way), I use the X resources manager to make the settings available to all X applications, including remote ones. To do this, I put default settings for my terminal emulator of choice (e.g. urxvt) in my system-wide Xresources file. I also put my own customizations in a ~/.Xresources file. I also put a copy of the system-wide defaults in a ~/.Xresources file in /etc/skel, so each new user will automatically get a copy when I 'adduser'). That gives them a basis upon which to begin customizing. If they delete their ~/.Xresources file, it falls back to the system-wide default Xresources file. It's also not a bad idea to have settings in there for xterm as well, so it can be used comfortably as a fall-back if your terminal emulator of choice isn't working. Here is an example:

Code:
    !Xft settings:

! most people should have 96 here
    Xft*dpi:                98
    Xft*hinting:            true
    ! hintstyle 3 for flat-panel displays 
    Xft*hintstyle:          2
    Xft*antialias:          true
    ! uncomment/adjust for flat-panel display
    !Xft*rgba:              rgb

! URxvt settings

URxvt*font: xft:Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:pixelsize=13
    !URxvt*font: xft:Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:size=9
    !URxvt*font: x:-*-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

URxvt*loginShell: true
    URxvt*scrollstyle: plain
    URxvt*scrollBar: true
    URxvt*scrollBar_right: true
    URxvt*termName: rxvt

URxvt*background: #000010
    URxvt*foreground: #ffffff
    URxvt*cursorColor: magenta
    URxvt*color0: #000000
    URxvt*color1: #9e1828
    URxvt*color2: #aece92
    URxvt*color3: #968a38
    URxvt*color4: #414171
    URxvt*color5: #963c59
    URxvt*color6: #418179
    URxvt*color7: #bebebe
    URxvt*color8: #666666
    URxvt*color9: #cf6171
    URxvt*color10: #c5f779
    URxvt*color11: #fff796
    URxvt*color12: #4186be
    URxvt*color13: #cf9ebe
    URxvt*color14: #71bebe
    URxvt*color15: #ffffff

! XTerm settings:

XTerm*faceName: Bitstream Vera Sans Mono
    XTerm*faceSize: 10
    !XTermfont: xft:Bitstream Vera Sans Mono:pixelsize=14
    XTerm*background: #000010
    XTerm*foreground: #ffffff
    XTerm*cursorColor: magenta
    XTerm*color0: #000000
    XTerm*color1: #9e1828
    XTerm*color2: #aece92
    XTerm*color3: #968a38
    XTerm*color4: #414171
    XTerm*color5: #963c59
    XTerm*color6: #418179
    XTerm*color7: #bebebe
    XTerm*color8: #666666
    XTerm*color9: #cf6171
    XTerm*color10: #c5f779
    XTerm*color11: #fff796
    XTerm*color12: #4186be
    XTerm*color13: #cf9ebe
    XTerm*color14: #71bebe
    XTerm*color15: #ffffff
    One way to get around messing with all that scary X windows stuff is to use a relatively light libvte-based terminal, such as sakura. I'm sure Debian/Ubuntu have it in their repos. Just install it, and in config.h replace "uxterm" with "sakura", or "lxTerminal" or whatever you choose. Then you don't need all that foo*color stuff in .Xresources (and depending on how Ubuntu has things set up, you probably don't need to mess with X resources at all). The libvte approach is nowhere near as light as urxvtd/urxvtc, but it's lighter than xterm, and it's simple. There are a number of libvte-based terminal emulators available, which you can find by searching the web. The terminals included in Rox and Xfce4 are also reasonably light and libvte-based.

In my opinion, the lightest, fastest way to go, if you often use multiple terminals simultaneously, is the urxvtd/urxvtc method I've shown. (And I think most tiling wm users probably do use multiple terminals frequently.) But to each his own.

The approach I've described above allows you to establish a working system-wide configuration with defaults for multiple users while also accommodating the preferences of individual users. There are many different ways to go (including not having a system-wide Xsession and just having your own ~/.xinitrc file). This post is not intended to show how to set up X, just to show a way to get started with dwm. The main points here are how to send status text to the window manager, how to use something other than xterm, and how to provide for system-wide and user-specific settings. The rest is context.

Also, another very similar and excellent window manager is wmii, which is written by the same author. I find dwm is a tad lighter and wmii is more flexible and featureful. Both are extremely light and fast. Other popular tiling window managers include Xmonad, ion3, and Awesome. And a recent addition similar to dwm is scrotwm, which I haven't tried.

Somebody may need to correct some of what I've said to adapt it to Ubuntu, which I haven't used in a couple years. Please feel free.

Enjoy! Fight the bloat!
    Last edited by BoneKracker; February 12th, 2009 at 12:43 AM.
    Favorite man page quote: "The backreference \n, where n is a single digit, matches the substring previously matched by the nth parenthesized subexpression of the regular expression." [excerpt from grep(1)]

Beans
    Distro

This is what my .xinitrc looks like (not sure what the Ubuntu equivalent is, but the following provides a simple framework to work with):

Code:
    #!/bin/sh

xscreensaver -no-splash &
    /usr/local/bin/urxvtd -q -f -o &
    #xsetroot -name "$(date + "%a %b %d %l:%M %p")"; sleep 1m; done &
    export OPERAPLUGINWRAPPER_PRIORITY=0
    exec /usr/local/bin/dwm
    Last edited by adamlau; February 19th, 2009 at 01:05 PM.
    NetBSD 64-bit + Xfce
    ArchLinux 64-bit + JWM

Beans
    Hidden!

This is an amazing thread. I just downloaded dwm (on ArchLinux), and even though the ArchLinux documentation is good, I still have some questions. Like how to pipe urxvt into the status bar, for instance? I've figured out conky, and I'm beginning to really enjoy using dwm. I've read that, "once you go tiling, you never go back."

This thread needs more attention, and a sticky.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by sarah.fauzia View Post
    Like how to pipe urxvt into the status bar, for instance?
    I'm still not sure how to do this unfortunately, I had a script that did this but I ended up deleting it without backing it up. I think it made a FIFO pipe and it worked liked awesomewm's awesome-client file. If I ever run across this again, I'll post it here. Hopefully someone else will know how.
    /* Christopher Lunsford
    binarymutant.org */

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I'm ressurecting this thread because I'm trying to compile dwm.

What do I need to install on 9.04 Jaunty cli environment to compile dwm?

I've got build-essentials, but what else do I need (make currently fails)

cheers

Beans
    Distro

I've got build-essentials, but what else do I need (make currently fails)
    Get these dependencies too libx11-dev, libxinerama-dev, sharutils
    Thanks, you won't regret compiling dwm
    /* Christopher Lunsford
    binarymutant.org */

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by binarymutant View Post
    Get these dependencies too libx11-dev, libxinerama-dev, sharutils
    Thanks, you won't regret compiling dwm
    Thanks, dwm compiled without errors bit now. For future reference

Code:
    sudo aptitude install build-essential ibx11-dev libxinerama-dev sharutils
    Removed the repository version of dwm and ran sudo make install, edited the .xinitrc file as suggested and greeted with X server giving up type messages. Then realised I had 'exec dwm &' in the .xinitrc file, so changed that and it works fine.

Do I need to have dmenu already installed or does it arrive with dwm?

Fun all this isn't it? I mean, you can't imagine being able to alter the whole user interface in Wndows can you?

Cheers
    Last edited by keithpeter; May 23rd, 2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: typo

Beans
    Distro

dmenu is packaged seperately in dwm-tools
    sudo apt-get install dwm-tools
    /* Christopher Lunsford
    binarymutant.org */

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast