Thread: Linksys WUSB57G v.4

Beans

Exclamation Linksys WUSB57G v.4

hi i juz installed ubuntu via wubi and cant get my internet to work following the instrutions on other treads i need to install
    drive-essential the problem is i dont have the disc and my computer cant read cds or dvd but i already have the bulid-essential or drive-essential folder anyone can help?

thanks in advance

Beans

Exclamation HELP with Drive-essentials

Hi , i juz installed ubuntu through wubi. And i cant get my internet to work following other treads i need to install drive-essentials but my computer cant read cds or dvd.But i already have the drive-essentials folder but do not know how to install it can anyone help or giv the link to other drive-essentials folder

Thanks In Advance =)
    Last edited by limkopi; July 26th, 2008 at 04:04 PM.

Beans

Exclamation Linksys WUSB57G v.4

So i juz install ubuntu via wubi and cant get my internet to work
    whenever i connect to my home`s network it juz comes out two grey balls and a spinning thingy after awhile one of the balls will turn green but the other grey and it keeps asking me for the WEP code and i`ve been typing and typing it juz keeps on coming. When i open a web page it says sever not found or something. i m currently using another com to post this anyone can help ??

Thanks In Advance =)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Linksys WUSB57G v.4

Hi and please do not created multiple threads on the same issue. I have merged your threads. I am not a networking expert but can you connect your system with a wired connection to install build-essentials. I believe that is what you mean.

Beans

Question Re: Linksys WUSB57G v.4

can i install it without a wired connection?
    even if i do have where do i go for the install?