Thread: multipule gmail logins at once with Firefox

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

multipule gmail logins at once with Firefox

Forum,
    I have (3) gmail accounts that i usually run all once under IE, but i am having issues with doing the same under firefox. i have played around with the settings, but i am still not able to have all three of my accounts open at once.

Does anyone know how to set firefox so that I can have 3 accounts open?

Thank you,
    Last edited by e24ohm; July 19th, 2008 at 04:27 PM.
    Arrakis

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

Re: multipule gmail logins at once with Firefox

This addon should work https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3255 I haven't tried it, but it might be what your looking for.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: multipule gmail logins at once with Firefox

Quote Originally Posted by bren21 View Post
    This addon should work https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3255 I haven't tried it, but it might be what your looking for.
    I played around with this plug-in, but still doesn't meet my needs, or maybe i simiply couldn't figure it out.

Just to clearify what i am trying to do. Open (1) IE and view email account (a.) leave this window open, then open (2) IE and view email account (b.)...repeat the process for three more accounts.

Everytime i try this with FireFox, the second FF window automatically logs me out of the first window and automatically logs me in to my email account. I reviwed my settings, and i do not have the auto options select or auto fill selected.

thank you,
    Arrakis