Page 986 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986987988996 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 9994

Thread: You know you're a geek when........

Beans

Re: You know you're a geek when........

When you are watching hockey and it says rw under a players name and you think "wow this guy has read write privileges." True story from last night.
    Whoever came up with the phrase "There is no such thing as a stupid question" obviously never had the internet.

Beans

Nine hundred and Eighty Six pages ..... wonder if anybody has read all of them ..... o.O

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia88 View Post
    When you are watching hockey and it says rw under a players name and you think "wow this guy has read write privileges." True story from last night.
    Been there, done that.

Beans

When you are using libreoffice and it suggests word and you try to tab complete it, only to find it doesn't work. Anyone know how to change this?

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

when you correct tech support
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

...when you stand with your car in front of a trafficlight and try to figure out the programming of the intersection.

...when you think you can learn how other humans think by figuring out their internal programming of their personality.

...whenever you see a regular decimal number consisting of only 1's and 0's you mistake it in the first glimps for a binary number.

...when you view a cofeemachine as a vital component in keeping the company you work running and a vital component to keep your IT deparment running in specific.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 13.10 Saucy Salamander

YKYAGW you don't understand the subjects Science and Math very well or at all, yet anything computer related comes easily without too much of a struggle.

Side note: Taking development math classes in college. I HATE math. >_> Computers come to me easily. Can someone explain why that is? Lol

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by throese View Post
    YKYAGW you don't understand the subjects Science and Math very well or at all, yet anything computer related comes easily without too much of a struggle.

Side note: Taking development math classes in college. I HATE math. >_> Computers come to me easily. Can someone explain why that is? Lol
    Well the way I look at it Math stands for My Ass This is Hard.
    Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this bullsh*t before.

Beans

Thumbs down Re: You know you're a geek when........

hi all

Ubuntu software is good

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Gster4 View Post
    When you are using libreoffice and it suggests word and you try to tab complete it, only to find it doesn't work. Anyone know how to change this?
    +1
    I've done this in Mathematica.

YKYAGW you're using a program completely unrelated to text editing (e.g. Mathematica, PowerPoint, etc.) and you try Ctrl-X-S (or the "save" command from your favorite text editor) to save the file and realize it doesn't work -- or does something completely unexpected.
    int main() {
    insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;
    }

Page 986 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986987988996 ... LastLast