You know your a geek when:
1) Everyone around you seems like a moron to you
2) Sitting at your computer all day is FUN! and >>>>>>>>*
3) You dont understand why people dont google things they dont know
4) You have no-one to talk to about computers/Linux/BSD/Windows etc..
5) You know how to build a computer, and you enjoy doing it.
6) You find it frustrating using an OS that you dont know the inner workings of
7) You enjoy learning as much about computers as you possibly can
8 ) You wish you had a job that revolved around you sitting in front of your computer all day.
9) You wish you knew how to program
10) You love FOSS
11) You know what FOSS is, and GPL, etc...
12) You know the inner workings and future of DRM, that no matter how hard you try, others around you dont seem to "get it" and your angered that they dont even care.
13) Your the only computer user you know thats annoyed by WGA, Activation, DRM, "Trusted Computing" etc.....
14) You wish you could make a stand against the big software companies
15) The internet is vital to your existance
16) You'd rather stay in on your computer than go out.
17) You wish you could controll your whole life through your computer
18 ) You need to replace your keyboard every year due to "wear and tear"
19) You wish everybody would "leave you alone"
20) You cant understand how others around you can manage to tie their shoe laces they are so dumb.
21) The "Humm" of your computer is relaxing.
22) You felt the need to post in this thread
23) You dream about websites you could set up
Thats about all I can think of right now, only a handful actually apply to me, although the fact that even ONE does, scares me......