I just invented this, so I don't know how it will turn out.
Each post gives a new English word using the letters of the above word. The goal is to reach a goal word, but you can be an adversary.
- With each turn, you may junk 1 letter and/or introduce 1 new letter.
- If the word is long, you can junk multiple letters as long as the result is at least 7+ letters, but this option precludes the introduction of new letters.
- Junked letters can't be revived on the following turn, unless that poster gives you permission. Announce which letters you just junked.
- Repeated letters become distinct units, so you can't just junk all the A's in banana, for example.
- You may invalidate a post and all that derive from it if 1) a search in a reputable dictionary doesn't reveal the word and 2) they didn't provide their own reference. Action must be taken within 8 hours of the post. Don't misspell words!
Starting word: microsoft
Since I decided that "linux" is too difficult:
Goal word: kernel
Last edited by haplorrhine; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:28 PM.
Reason: I'm done refining the rules now. Go on, play the game.