Thread: Can't change resolution

Beans

Can't change resolution

I'm having resolution problems that I can't fix ( and it seems like I'm the only one lol, considering there are NO guides to help this )

But heres the situation, when I was using Ubuntu 7.10 and I had this same problem where EVERYTHING is small and shrunk in but fits the screen. Well I was able to fix it before but now that I switched to version 8 and now I can't even change the resolution or do anything. And if I edit the config.wtf file it won't work and just gets reset back to what it was. And I followed the troubleshoot guide from wowwiki and I have the those extra DLLs that I didn't have before and that doesn't help ( dunno if it was suppose to either, but still ).

And here's what it looks like

And hopefully that comes out ok >.<

Anyways I appreciate all help you can give me and hopefully this will be solved quickly

Beans

Re: Can't change resolution

Bump

Come on, can't someone say some helpful word >.>;?

Beans

....Whatever happened to Ubuntu Forums being helpful -.-;;?

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

In general people respond when they have a clue. So, no response = no clue. Life is much better that way, or else every thread would have would have 300 "Sorry no clue" answers, and maybe 1 or 2 real answers that you now have to try and find.
    So, Like the rest of the other people that didn't post, I have no clue. I haven't seen that before. Have you tried the WINE/WoW thread in the APP DB? I would ask there. There is a chance that someone might know.

Beans

Well does anyone else have anything to say that could be helpful or useful?