Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List your FOSS programming projects here

Re: List your FOSS programming projects here

Modular Gaming (http://modulargaming.com)
    Open source web game framework written in PHP5 OOP and makes use of Smarty, HTMLPurifier, ActiveTable, TinyMCE and the Spry AJAX framework by Adobe.

Modular Billing (http://modularbilling.com)
    Open source web billing system written in PHP5 OOP and it is based on the Modular Gaming code base. Will have support for Virtualmin, cPanel, paypal soon.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

kknd I think you should really try to get into some LUA programming, you know I think you'd really enjoy it if you did some LUA Programming

Mike

PS: have you tries LUA?

Just kidding ! WTG Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeysofine1972 View Post
    kknd I think you should really try to get into some LUA programming, you know I think you'd really enjoy it if you did some LUA Programming

Mike

PS: have you tries LUA?

Just kidding ! WTG Dude!

I'm a fan of worms-like games, and I've saw that you are developing one! Have you released a playable version already? (The link that the sourceforge website redirects to gives me an 500 error).

Beans

Text2Speech - .NET Frontend to Microsoft Text-To-Speech library (yes, its Windows, but i wrote it when I was 12 and hadnt used Linux before)
    Ubuland - Free hosting for Ubuntu/Free software community members
    Ubuntu - Debian packager

Random little hacks/patches i kept a note of:
    - Fixed some GUI stuff in game-baker, made Showfsck shell agnostic for Ubuntu, wrote the statistics engine for Freeband, written a couple of patches for the Linkwalla login and installer code, wrote the gtk part of framegrabgtk.
    Today we have 15 minutes of fame, tomorrow 15 minutes of anonymity.
    My Blog | Veza - Opensource TinyURL clone with sensible URLs

Beans

Epy (compiles Python code into Javascript), but unfortunately I've really let it go recently due to better related projects popping up. If I ever find a good purpose, I might pick it back up, but it's old and not of much use to me right now.

Challenge-You! (programming challenge hosting site) I haven't released the source yet, but that's because it changes too quickly to worry about maintaining an svn or documentation for it. But when it stabilizes I'll upload the source somewhere (there are a lot of reusable pieces in it for GAE sites).

Other than that, I float around the web committing changes to various trunks If I like something, I pitch in.

EDIT:

Oh, and fluidfun, but that was more of a toy than a project.
    Last edited by Wybiral; July 11th, 2008 at 12:54 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Currently writing a battleships game in java that will allow you to network play (ie play with your mate).

Haven't done the site yet, and it isn't quite finished, the code is probably terrible but it is a learning experience.
    Don't eat yellow snow

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Quote Originally Posted by kknd View Post

I'm a fan of worms-like games, and I've saw that you are developing one! Have you released a playable version already? (The link that the sourceforge website redirects to gives me an 500 error).

I checked the link and it seems fine. However if you go to source forge and just search for iteam you should see it there.

Mike

PS: if you mean the main website thats because the server next to ours went up in flame a few days ago and took ours out! poor Jorgerosa who owns it is devastated!
    Last edited by Mickeysofine1972; July 11th, 2008 at 08:50 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeysofine1972 View Post
    I checked the link and it seems fine. However if you go to source forge and just search for iteam you should see it there.

Mike

PS: if you mean the main website thats because the server next to ours went up in flame a few days ago and took ours out! poor Jorgerosa who owns it is devastated!
    Please stop polluting interesting thread with project-specific discussion noise.

If you have question about any project, post in in new thread.
    If you have answer, send is as PM and update FAQ wiki about your project.

If we want thread linked from top sticky, we should keep it clean, relevant, and without random noise, please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12