Thread: [SOLVED] Piracy and Stereotyping?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

[SOLVED] Piracy and Stereotyping?

There was certain post which I had objected. It involved Piracy and Stereotyping.
    There was an offending post and my post as its reply in this thread but I am unable to find it. And as I browse through the forums I saw my ID as the last poster of a jailed post "Piracy and Sterotyping".
    Have the moderators put those posts on jail even though I did not really Report? If thats indeed the case I would like to thank you - all the moderators and admins.

Beans

Re: Piracy and Stereotyping?

Quote Originally Posted by Anurag_panda View Post
    There was certain post which I had objected. It involved Piracy and Stereotyping.
    There was an offending post and my post as its reply in this thread but I am unable to find it. And as I browse through the forums I saw my ID as the last poster of a jailed post "Piracy and Sterotyping".
    Have the moderators put those posts on jail even though I did not really Report? If thats indeed the case I would like to thank you - all the moderators and admins.
    The thread is in Jail (I didn't move it there, it was there when I got online)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Then I would Thank You All.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by Anurag_panda View Post
    Then I would Thank You All.
    EDIT: Hey Now in place of the last poster in Jail there only a text called Private. Did I catch a bug?(bug of giving information to ordinary users of the post at jail and the last poster who's post was jailed )

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

You should be able to read your posts in the jail and no one else's. Only staff can read posts in the jail that do not belong to them.
    what's a troll? | my blog | my writing | Ubuntu Unleashed

Don't ask support questions in PMs--post a thread so everyone can benefit!