Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MythMusic visualizations not working

Beans

Re: MythMusic visualizations not working

Hi,

I got the same issue as mentioned in this thread. Mythmusic plays music files however vizualizer shows only blank screen and usually crashes the mythtv application. Imported music does also not show cover art, even though metadata finds the right coverart and is saved in database and updated in the mp3 file.

Setup: Jetway Atom ION2 running mythbuntu 11.04 - mythtv 0.24

Thanks,
    Sascha

Quote Originally Posted by iitywygms View Post
    this thread is 3 years old. The fix, if any, probably would not apply now. What version are you running? Log files?

Beans

Re: MythMusic visualizations not working

Quote Originally Posted by sbuxhofer View Post
    Hi,

I got the same issue as mentioned in this thread. Mythmusic plays music files however vizualizer shows only blank screen and usually crashes the mythtv application. Imported music does also not show cover art, even though metadata finds the right coverart and is saved in database and updated in the mp3 file.

Setup: Jetway Atom ION2 running mythbuntu 11.04 - mythtv 0.24

Thanks,
    Sascha
    Off thread, but am interested to know your thoughts on using the Jetway ION2 m/b. I'm thinking of using a Jetway JNC98-525 Fanless ION2 m/b, is this the one you're using? Does it run HD TV playback? Are you using HDMI for AV? If there's a way of answering this off thread that could be useful.
    Asus M3N78-EMH HDMI, AMD2 Athlon 64, 4GB RAM
    2xSamsung Spinpoint 500GB HDD, OCZ Vertex 30GB SSD, Nova T-500 DVB-T, TechniSat SkyStar HD2 DVB-S, UR86E X10 RF Remote, Mythbuntu 8.10, Marantz SR5002 AV Amp

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Question Re: MythMusic visualizations not working

I have been searching every where in the last week for the answer to this problem. Does everyone just not use album art? I mean come on there has to be someone that knows whats going on
    "I am what I am because of who we all are." - Leymah Gbowee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12