Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: how to modify the right-click menu

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    india
    Beans
    485
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

    how to modify the right-click menu

    the nautilus scripts i have been using till now appear in a seperate tab named 'scripts' . but now i want to place my script in the "main list" itself ...that is alongwith "create launcher/document" or "change desktop background"

    actually i want to add an option for logging out...as we have in kubuntu.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    California
    Beans
    2,271
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: how to modify the right-click menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter.deepak View Post
    the nautilus scripts i have been using till now appear in a seperate tab named 'scripts' . but now i want to place my script in the "main list" itself ...that is alongwith "create launcher/document" or "change desktop background"
    Nautilus Actions allows you to add scripts that work on one or more selected files. The scripts appear in the main right-click menu, although I'm not sure if they appear in the menu where you want. Nautilus Actions is in the repo's.

    http://www.grumz.net/index.php?q=node/8

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Beans
    339

    Re: how to modify the right-click menu

    p4l

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    india
    Beans
    485
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

    Re: how to modify the right-click menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chalewa View Post
    p4l
    ???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Beans
    339

    Re: how to modify the right-click menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter.deepak View Post
    ???
    lol it means posted for later...

    i forgot which board i was on, i didn't remember that i could just bookmark threads here. on another board, you post in the thread (p4l) if you want to easily find the thread that you were looking at earlier.

  6. #6

    Re: how to modify the right-click menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chalewa View Post
    lol it means posted for later...

    i forgot which board i was on, i didn't remember that i could just bookmark threads here. on another board, you post in the thread (p4l) if you want to easily find the thread that you were looking at earlier.
    Sorry what was that!?

    Do you wana run through it again!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •