Thread: Need help syncing AT&T Tilt with Evolution

Beans

Need help syncing AT&T Tilt with Evolution

Does anyone know how to sync an AT&t Tilt with Evolution?

Thank you

Beans

Re: Need help syncing AT&T Tilt with Evolution

anyone?

Beans

I'm really sorry for another bump, but I need the answer soon

Beans

mbarvian, I replied to another thread in which you asked this question. In case you didn't see the reply check out http://www.synce.org/. It is a project to allow Linux users to sync their Windows Mobile devices. They have a wiki and the install instructions seem to be easy to follow. I have been able to view the files on my Tilt from my Ubuntu(Gutsy) laptop so far. It appears that syncing to evolution and bluetooth syncing are both possible as well. Also if you don't already have WMwifirouter installed on your Tilt get it now. You will thank me. It turns your tilt into a wireless router that uses the cell connection. Totally awesome.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by snackbarber View Post
    mbarvian, I replied to another thread in which you asked this question. In case you didn't see the reply check out http://www.synce.org/. It is a project to allow Linux users to sync their Windows Mobile devices. They have a wiki and the install instructions seem to be easy to follow. I have been able to view the files on my Tilt from my Ubuntu(Gutsy) laptop so far. It appears that syncing to evolution and bluetooth syncing are both possible as well. Also if you don't already have WMwifirouter installed on your Tilt get it now. You will thank me. It turns your tilt into a wireless router that uses the cell connection. Totally awesome.
    I did try installing that, but every time it says that it is unsuccessful, although it looks SO nice

Beans

Has anyone at all had any luck with this? it seems like a very daunting task for a newb such as myself