Thread: Anyone got Wine to Play Requiem: Bloodymare Open Beta RequiemOBTClient.zip -f2p

Beans

Anyone got Wine to Play Requiem: Bloodymare Open Beta RequiemOBTClient.zip -f2p

Has Anyone got Wine to Play Requiem Online -f2p
    It is a free to play game. I hear it has nice graphics and it uses same game protection engine as WOW- not the crappy gameguard that makes 2moons unplayable in Linux via Wine.

The link for download is here: filelist.filefront.com/LatestGameClients

The filename is Requiem: Bloodymare Open Beta RequiemOBTClient.zip -Best place to get file from is from filefront, not the original website.

Please recommend other better games that are f2f please.
    My favorite distros: Mint / Manjaro / Archbang
    Registered Linux user number 478398
    Other Notables: Ubuntu, Pinguy OS, Semplice,

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Anyone got Wine to Play Requiem: Bloodymare Open Beta RequiemOBTClient.zip -f2p

I'm planning on downloading it this weekend to give it a try.
    I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile. Your (insert censored word here) will be laminated!
    Registered Linux user #155941

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: Anyone got Wine to Play Requiem: Bloodymare Open Beta RequiemOBTClient.zip -f2p

It installs but it does not work correctly as it gives you an error stating "Failed to create user"
    Rey Angeles

Beans

i downloaded it but get the same error if anyone finds a solution please post it

Beans

Yeah I got the same error...