And here we are again: pgl 2.1.2
Most important it fixes the cannot-whitelist-temporarily-while-using-kdesudo bug.
The complete ChangeLog:
If there are any issues left, that were mentioned in this thread, please remind me of them.
* pgld/Makefile: moved LDFLAGS to end of rule. This should solve some
issues with newer gcc versions
* pgl-gui: swapped the restart and reload icons
* documentation updates
* fixed blank blocklist items, if blocklist is not from iblocklist.com
* fixed temporary allowing with right-click in the log window
kdesudo only accepts one command as argument, so execute all commands
through the tmp script.
* allow to specify the maximum log size (default 512 lines)
* reduced window's minimum width and height.
* removed unused mobloquer code
* minor fixes